The Walking Dead

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't watch the show, but I did catch the last 10 minutes as my wife was. Everyone looked beat, bloody, sweaty, Rick looked like he went for a swim.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You could almost see Rick's cock turning inside out to become a vagina.

Even if he eventually wins, he'll know it's because Negan chose to fuck them when he could have just killed them like Rick himself would have done.

But at least he'll learn that shooting everyone he meets can be counter productive. That's why he'll send Myrcella to Dorne and take one child from each of the great masters.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You could almost see Rick's cock turning inside out to become a vagina.

Even if he eventually wins, he'll know it's because Negan chose to fuck them when he could have just killed them like Rick himself would have done.

But at least he'll learn that shooting everyone he meets can be counter productive. That's why he'll send Myrcella to Dorne and take one child from each of the great masters.
I had to read this shit twice. Well played.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Or super twist . . .Negan decided to kill his own guy "burnt-face" just to show how truely hardcore he is.
It was terrible when Breaking Bad did it which means it's just perfect for TWD.

Anyway since next seasons production will spoil it, (Which actor is or isn't on set? Who gets a new job that shoots same time as TWD) I think they'll either end up having Negan kill multiple people to throw fans off the trail or have the dead character show up as a hallucination for half the season so they can keep them on set and on the payroll.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The downside to Negan's way is he's literally surrounded by people who would love to kill him so their dicks will grow back.

Like, at any point any one of those people could get tired of his shit and shoot him in the back of the head and the rest would be like "meh, lets plant tomatoes"

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Fans of a TV show deserve better than such a cliffhanger, especially after being loyal through a full season. I devolved this season into fast-forwarding through all talking and only playing when it looked like things were happening, and that's probably how I'll continue to watch the show after that fail (and following the best scene the show has ever put together, kind of adds insult to injury).

Of all the gang that has been rounded up, it would only be shocking and impactful to fans if any of the following died:
Rick, Glenn, Maggie (mostly because pregnant and only eye candy), Michonne and Daryl.

Nobody (in general) would give a shit and there would be 0 story impact if any of the following died:
Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, Aaron and Abraham (who while somewhat of a badass got annoying as fuck as the season went on).

People would celebrate if any of the following died:
Carl

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fans of a TV show deserve better than such a cliffhanger, especially after being loyal through a full season. I devolved this season into fast-forwarding through all talking and only playing when it looked like things were happening, and that's probably how I'll continue to watch the show after that fail (and following the best scene the show has ever put together, kind of adds insult to injury).

Of all the gang that has been rounded up, it would only be shocking and impactful to fans if any of the following died:
Rick, Glenn, Maggie (mostly because pregnant and only eye candy), Michonne and Daryl.

Nobody (in general) would give a shit and there would be 0 story impact if any of the following died:
Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, Aaron and Abraham (who while somewhat of a badass got annoying as fuck as the season went on).

People would celebrate if any of the following died:
Carl
Uhhh I'll give a shit if Titties McShortypants gets whacked.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guy didn't have many options left to act tough after Walter gave Gale's home address to a befuddled Mike. Best scene ever?
It was an act of control, not something stupid. Gus was a calculated man, he wanted to show them what was up if they didn't listen to him.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
With that POV shot they literally bashed the audience's head in as a season ending cliffhanger.

I expected Journey to play over the end credits. Biggest Fuck You since the Sopranos.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the first blow doesn't he say "Whoa, he's taking it like a champ." So that should eliminate it behing Michonne/Rosita/Maggie.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
All through the episode, they kept jumping to the quick first person POV. We later find out it is the four people in the van, Glenn, Daryl, Rosita and Michonne. I think the quick POV's we were getting were a clue, but I could be giving the writers too much credit.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's Daryll - he's getting his own show on AMC, a "goodbye Talking Dead" (although "hidden") and look at all the shit they had him doing this season to piss them off.

Seriously, who is a better example of "Stand up to us and you get fucked" than the guy that did the biggest hunk of the solo badassitude?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Doesn't Negan point to his right when saying gouge out the kids eye, then to his left when saying feed it to the dad? So the person is between Carl and Rick, which I think was only Aaron and maybe Eugene.

Edit After reviewing the order is Rick, Sasha, Aaron, Carl, Eugene, so Eugene is safe too. His goodbye is a red herring.

So if im correct it would be Sasha or aaron

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fair points, I agree with it all, just dontnthink the backlash with Denise will make a difference. This was all filmed well before that broke loose.
If it's a main character I think rosita and Abe are most,likely, but Aaron just screams red shirt
Just because the final ending was shot way before the Denise drama doesn't make much of a point. We know that it isn't Carl & Rick. It could easily be ANY of the other members. Plus, them not showing who it was, means they can pick and choose who gets to die right before the new season begins shooting. So they're free to do whatever they want at this point.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, that was my read on the finale. By doing it that way they leave themselves open up until the day they start shooting the next season. It's less about being a cliffhanger for the audience and more about not making a decision until they absolutely have to.