The Walking Dead

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I'll agree that this is a little silly from a realism perspective but the whole point of this is for Rick to get knocked down a peg. He thinks his dirty dozen are the apocalypse all stars and the truth is they just aren't shit compared to the numbers and organization of this other group. I hated the cliffhanger. It's the most iconic scene of the comics and we didn't get it, but I'm not going to be too upset with how they handled Rick realizing the truth.
This. I agree it was a little too easy but that was the point. These guys are 5 levels over rick

Djay

Trakanon Raider
How are the comics currently? I don't want any spoilers, but is it worth it to pick up the 3rd TPB and then start collecting the current issues? Just wondering if the quality has dropped off and if it takes away from the show that you know the basic outline.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The comics are pretty good and have been good for a while. I turned on them for a while during Negan's introduction but that story arc ended up being fine and I'm very interested in where the current arc is going.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
It is obviously Eugene, they made a point to say he became a survivor and nope it looks like he is not actually a survivor.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I've been leaning towards Abraham IF they don't copy the comics and just do Glenn. I'd put even money on one of those.

Debase

N00b
It's the most iconic scene of the comics and we didn't get it, but I'm not going to be too upset with how they handled Rick realizing the truth.
I think you're still going to get it personally. My guess is that Season 7 shows the scene from the 3rd person and that's when/how they reveal the victim.

Debase

N00b
...he only swore twice...
ffs
That was JDM biggest apprehension about playing Negan when he was cast. There was a story about how it could possibility be Negan without making the explicit language. It will definitely be somewhat watered down, but I can live with it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Uhhh I'll give a shit if Titties McShortypants gets whacked.
To the anonymous dumbass that neg'ed me, Rosita.

ded95b53aaaf223f0de44e0aa5374029.jpg