The Walking Dead

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
That video posted is interested but I agree that it gives these showrunners way too much credit.

Ladro

Anomaly
If you go by the comics, it's Glenn. They've been trying to get the show back in line with them ever since that bullshit with Terminus.

Debase

N00b
Some members of the cast made a video for Demi Lovato's birthday from the set. While its possible the video was shot weeks/months earlier, it could be pretty strong evidence on some of the survivors.

I am sticking with my prediction from last season that it was Maggie. The fact that Gimple is suggesting 2 deaths only serves to fuel that prediction. I cannot wait for the internet rage of them beating a pregnant woman to death.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
My problem with losing Maggie, is she is about the only character left that hasn't been totally Gimp(led). Dude has completely ruined Daryl, Carol, and Shasha. Not only that, them setting her up as the Alexandria diplomat means that she would be a good character that would help develop some of these new characters by proxy (mainly thinking of Jesus here as she would work with them to solidify their communities' relationship). Show is mostly dead to me after the epic botch of late season 6, but wife still likes it, so I'm trying to scrape together anything that might make it somewhat bearable.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus the setup to negan was horrible. are the hilltop people all retarded? That explains them not telling Rick and co about the true nature of the survivors.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's going to be both Glenn & Abraham that get Lucille'd out of the equation.

I heard that on a podcast a month or two ago, and it makes sense to me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The net detectives noticed that in the comic con footage, Rick had blood on the right side of his face only. The pan down to the pool of blood is also to Rick's right, so unless they dragged someone from his left, that narrows down who got hit.

The people immediately to Rick's right were Maggie, then Abraham. There wasn't a fuckton of blood on Rick's face, which would suggest it wasn't Maggie since it would have been point blank splatter. If you look how they painted the splatter on him (which just looks like a single errant splatter), it looks like it hit his cheek and the inertia carried it towards the front of his face, which would suggest that he was looking away or got caught off guard.

Ladro

Anomaly
The problem is that this is exactly like the Lost coffin scene and reveal. They filmed every single character getting killed just to avoid leaks and it wouldn't surprise me if they are misdirecting everyone with the comic con footage. Until it airs, all theories are just that - it could be anyone and only the editor, director and writers will know until the episode gets distributed to be broadcast.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
How is it playing with you to try and maintain secrets? This is AMC's biggest show. They have every right to not let the golden goose give out too much information else the hype train would die down.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I wasn't referring to the show's maker's finding ways to keep the secret.

I was talking about the whole situation in general, how they make us wait for a reveal of a major character death.

A standard cliffhanger ending to a season ( or a 2 parter ) is to put a character or characters into a dire life or death situation. That's where the classic 'To be continued ' caption appears. Giving us a wait until we see the way in which they're able to save themselves. Or whatever events transpire, someone might die here, this is tense!!

The group locked in a boxcar at Terminus / the old building falling over at Alexandria and busting a section of wall, letting a horde of Zombies in. All these things promised numerous possible ways that the characters could extricate themselves. Clever, lucky, stupid script, all these things that might happen.

But this time, the events have been seen, that a character has been killed by Negan ( perhaps the surprise is that they're alive, but seriously injured ) There's only one question, who was it?

For that you're going to have to wait.

Have you own opinion, I just don't like it.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife wanted me to watch this series after i gave up in s2. Came out better than expected but still don't think it's as awesome as some people said it was. Farm and early prison are easily the dullest moments in TV i can think of.

I would guess given the lack of women in negans entourage that he wouldn't kill one, especially a hot one, for a myriad of reasons.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wife wanted me to watch this series after i gave up in s2. Came out better than expected but still don't think it's as awesome as some people said it was. Farm and early prison are easily the dullest moments in TV i can think of.

Same, quit after the retardation that was season 1. It's pretty far from great TV, but it's still entertaining and not as bad as the people who saythey watch it just to make fun of it (sure you do) claim.