The Walking Dead

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just saw the trailer for the new season = WTF!

weIMcnz.jpg

Z Nation is looking more grounded in reality now.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Really?

Never read the comics . . . perhaps they should have taken an option to NOT stay true to the comics in this regard.

Sitting on a throne with a pet tiger. The character might work in the long run, just looks real odd.

Cybsled

Comic spoiler to explain the tiger

He was a zookeeper and had raised the tiger since it was a cub. In the comic, she can eat zombies without getting sick, which I guess was their way of explaining how a tiger could keep fed post-apocalypse lol

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to the tiger eating someone and eventually Zombie Tiger.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess I'm the only one that got hooked by the farm haha.
You must be the only person in the world... What was so gripping about Lori's dumb fucking expression and her running back between the house and her wood stock camp repeatedly and being a general pmsing bitch to everyone the entire season

Then Andreas smug fucking expression when she shot Daryl

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought s1 was the best... Minus Andrea

The episode with the mexican gang where they looked like thugs at first (driving a fucking low rider) and then it turned out they were helping a bunch of seniors with dementia and in the end everyone learned a valuable lesson was the stupidest god damn thing I've ever seen on TV.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Then they deleted the scene where the Governer's men wiped out that entire nursing home ;p

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I just tuned in today because last season ended with Negan's introduction and I wanted to see what they went with. I'm not sorry that I stopped watching the show. This is just abusive levels of milking.