The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Zombies aren't smart. They aren't going to look for an alternate route to get at a human if the human is right in front of them and they can see the human.
on this show we have had zombies with ninja skills. Granted they arent functioning at live human capacity, but unless they are locked in a barn with no windows they usually can get in and out of a one story store with plenty of windows.

Cybsled

If Carl had walked off, they may have. But Carl was 2 feet from some clear doors. Zombies work off existing stimulai. Had they heard Michone and turned towards her, they would have completely forgotten about Carl. They have no short term memory, much like yourself.

Seventh

Golden Squire
Just watched this week's episode - best one in a while IMO. I like this show so much better when they aren't overdoing the shit out of the plots and story arcs. Just a few characters surviving, with the walkers being (somewhat) dangerous again.

I'm completely sick of the Woodbury plot, and when I got to the end of the episode I noticed how much better the show is without it. I've never read the comics, but I hope that shit gets finished up soon. I don't give a damn about the governor, just kill him, have Andrea come back and get on with it.

nuday

Golden Squire
Just watched this week's episode - best one in a while IMO. I like this show so much better when they aren't overdoing the shit out of the plots and story arcs. Just a few characters surviving, with the walkers being (somewhat) dangerous again.

I'm completely sick of the Woodbury plot, and when I got to the end of the episode I noticed how much better the show is without it. I've never read the comics, but I hope that shit gets finished up soon. I don't give a damn about the governor, just kill him, have Andrea come back and get on with it.
Wait...you want Andrea back?

Seventh

Golden Squire
Wait...you want Andrea back?
Not particularly, but I assume she'll end up back with "the group" anyway. I'd take her back if it gets rid of the Woodbury plot. I'm sure it's already written in the comics, but like I said, I don't read them.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
They go get guns. There is a battle and Rick talks to a black guy. Carl and Scowlie get a picture. 40 minutes

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought the episode still stunk as bad as any other. The writing is still fuck all retarded. I especially hated Morgan being crazy and then all of a sudden a flip switched and he wasn't crazy and just talking to Rick. But he was still kind of crazy. It just made no sense. The episode felt like a TWD equivalent of Goku learning to drive.

iannis

Musty Nester
I gave up on the show when they showed the Mayor of NoZombies Town had a wall of human heads in his office.

All I could think of was Futurama, and I started to imagine fanfic where Rick was Fry, Maggie was Lela, and the korean dude was Bender. Totally killed my zombie boner.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
This episode seemed better because most of the retarded characters weren't in it. And therefore the retarded writers didn't have to write in retarded shit for them to do, pissing us off.

Tenks

This episode seemed better because most of the retarded characters weren't in it. And therefore the retarded writers didn't have to write in retarded shit for them to do, pissing us off.
Well they added a newer, more retarded character in Morgan. And they also implied Michonne has the blueprints to a local diner and can become a spectre and sneak a picture out from under a zombie's foot.

Also it appears car washes work in the zombie apoc because that BROUGHT TO YOU BY HYUNDAI looked recently waxed

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once again, tons of typical WD facepalmery but this is maybe the best episode of the series. Definitely best of this so far shitty ass half season. Worst thing was seeing softie Rick come back. Seemed like to stay with the way his character has progressed he'd have had no problem waxing the black dude. I guess this was supposed to be the shock that permanently brought him back into balance or some shit.
Yup, this was the best ep of Walking Dead I can remember. I don't have a problem with the emo stuff, it's just that the emo stuff has been so unrealistic. I watched the Talking Dead, and pretty much, this is Rick looking at Morgan and realizing that if he keeps pushing people away and blaming himself for the past, he's going to end up like Morgan. Morgan pretty much destroys anything in sight, living or undead. He's trying to get "clear" of the things he's done, and it's driving him nuts.

Disp_sl

shitlord
and how does a shot to the ribs knock a person out for an hour?
Where he got shot would've hit his liver if it were just the other side of his body, and I got the impression that's what they were going for and just made the mistake of putting the shot on his left side instead of the right.

Tenks

Where he got shot would've hit his liver if it were just the other side of his body, and I got the impression that's what they were going for and just made the mistake of putting the shot on his left side instead of the right.
Would getting trauma to the liver really knock you unconscious for hours?