The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Best part of the show was at the end. "only 3 more episodes left...." Ill be done with this for good in 3 weeks. Awesome!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wtf. I havent sworn off this show until now. before last season's finale i said I was gonna quit unless they went somewhere cool besides the farm. I thought the prison would turn things around. It didnt. Im giving it til the end and im done for good. Unless a miracle of awesome happens next season I wont be watching anymore.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Every single criticism of this show is valid.

Yet, this season is still infinitely superior to last season. The setting is just too good. I cannot give up hope.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF, talking dead, are half the cast British/Aussie? Makes me respect their acting skills more to hear their natural accents.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im watching "Finding Bigfoot" now. This show is much better than walking dead and this show is staged BS.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was hoping the show was "back on course" after last weeks episode. Wrong. WRONG! This is the Walking Dead we're talking about here. Shit/boring episode.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Rick should've just put one in the Governor's head before negotiations even started. Guaranteed dead Gov would absolutely be worth the resulting shootout between the others outside.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Agreed he should have shot him, on the same token the Governor should have shot him as well.

That being said, I liked the episode personally.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What was their to like? Seriously? Please for the love of Christ and all that is holy tell me how you thought an episode with 2 minutes of substance crammed into 42 minutes of bullshit was good. This was the worst filler episode since episodes 3-23 in any season of Lost.

I hate this show so much. I hope something cool happens.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not only is the story awful, but all of the characters outside of Darryl are fucking terrible too.

It wasn't but a few weeks ago that someone was saying they liked Glen. I feel like he's one of the worst.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL right, it'll be just like Heroes was. Everyone in here will bitch and moan about it and then when the next season starts up, 95% of you will watch it and then start the whole bitching process over again.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The thing is, if Rick had shot the governor, it would have actually been interesting, like people would have been all "Whoa, didn't see that shit coming".

I gotta agree with Noodleface, in fact he said exactly what I told my wife earlier, this episode was like a Season 6 episode of Lost. Just pure fucking filler.

Hell the shot from Rick wouldn't even have to kill the governor, just shoot him, maybe his men get him away wounded and that leads to the inevitable confrontation.

Instead we get what should have been 10 to 15 minutes of another full episode stretched out to one whole episode.

I dunno, the consistency with this show is non existant, and I'm gonna be honest, I feel the same way when I try reading the comic books.

I'm a pretty big zombie buff, too. I mean my favorite films are all zombie films and I've always had a soft spot in my heart for zombie genre shlock.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I kind of wish they never had last weeks episode, as in contrast, it just reminds me even more of how much I hate this dumb jail/woodbury plotline. But I guess it gave me hope for next season...

What will happen next episode

Next episode Sam Beckett jumps in and takes control of the nerdy science guy. He sleeps with Andrea and finds a way to bring the Governor down and save both groups from war and destruction. Then he leaps again... but will he ever leap home?