The Walking Dead

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Seriously, within a week you could have that prison in ship shape. In a month, you could have that giant fucking hole blocked up and be planting crops. These people apparently sit around eating canned green beans and looking morose. In the comics they had it cleared out the zombies in the prison, had a rec area, had a farm going, had livestock, they had a generator and were having movie nights and shit. It was easy to see why people would want the prison. In the show, I am at a loss why anyone would stay there, especially with bugfuck crazy rapistGovernator just over the hillwho could be sniping you every time you step outside.
You know, this is something that bugged me in the show but I can't recall about the comic. Isn't Woodbury more than a day's journey from the prison in the comics? I understand that the trip could be shortened with transportation, but Andrea has made it to the prison several times on foot all during daylight. In the comics Woodbury was a bit more of a distant threat, which made it so surprising that they traveled en mass to attack the prison. They couldn't both defend Woodbury and attack the prison with just the people they had on hand.

TLDR: They have completely misused the prison in this show and it sucks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, they didn't find out about the hole in the prison until after they were on defense mode after the Governor sniper attacks. Even if you can manage the zombies, there are no guarantees that one of your folks won't eat a headshot while they are exposed outside working to fix something. It's one thing to be moving around outside, but during repair a person would be very stationary and thus a much easier target.
they still had plenty of time to address it. and not for nothing , but they gave up securing the prison a long ass time ago. like by episode 4 of this season? they should have found that hole on their own before all the zombies and humans wandered in.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I thought the sniping thing happened after Tyreese showed up, but the point really is that we haven't seen them do much of anything to fortify their position. If I didn't know this was TV and the "good guys" always win, I would think they are just waiting for death.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I look forward to the eventual The Walking Dead Abridged fan edits.

I don't know what it is about this second half of season three but it started channeling the dark times in season two when things refused to happen.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now, watch, this one will be relatively tolerable and piss everyone off because we might actually be duped into watching again next season.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Andrea has a hell of a lot of range of motion for being bound to a chair. That's enough to kick a man in the balls, you would think he'd have strapped more of her down....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah. She has a lot of wiggle room. Still waiting for something to happen. Gov couldnt even kill milton right. Famm im quitting tonight. I invested some time in this show so finishing it out isnt hard to do

Oldbased

> Than U
thats not true. I said s1 ended stupid. S2 ended well enough to give s3 a chance. Everyone said things get awesome at the prison and the gov. This finale is fucking terrible
It isn't terrible, it is the only episode this whole season that so far has made any damn sense at all.