The Walking Dead

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If zombie Phillip killed Andrea even Astro would have enough sudden goodwill to come back next time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running out of time with this shit though. Nice chunk of real estate blown on Phillip's goodbye to Andrea.

Oldbased

> Than U
I agree about Herschel. They did tell him to put it down, he looks at Carl steps forward and says take it. If he was to have reached out to grab it he would have been vulnerable.
If someone with a gun on you tells you to drop a weapon you don't step closer still carrying it , even non threatening imo.
Still 20 minutes, this episode runs 65 minutes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hes taking his fucking time to kill her. The big war was a bunch of idiots running away at the sound of an alarm. Gov kills his own redshirts. If zombie milton doesnt kill andrea this episode thats not incentive to come back to s4 if he kills her then I left on a high note

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree about Herschel. They did tell him to put it down, he looks at Carl steps forward and says take it. If he was to have reached out to grab it he would have been vulnerable.
If someone with a gun on you tells you to drop a weapon you don't step closer still carrying it , even non threatening imo.
Still 20 minutes, this episode runs 65 minutes.
They could have been more insistent. They were super calm about the whole thing. That random shotgun kid was a better actor than the main cast.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carl is a fucking boss. Fuck the stupid badge metaphor though, they always ruin any good they do on this show.

So you're saying andrea might die, I'll flip the tv on real quick
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too late, you missed it. And it wasn't shown. And it seems like this prison/Woodbury shit isn't going to be over yet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shes not dead, she still is needed to kill the governor when he comes back to woodbury. Its so obviously a fakeout.shes probably gonna kill him when he checks on her

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Well ya I wasn't actually expecting her to die. If she was gonna die they wouldn't have her getting the chains off in the nick of time.

It's crazy how many episodes I haven't watched this season and it doesn't look like I missed anything at all.

They are still in the same damn place in the story.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's crazy how many episodes I haven't watched this season and it doesn't look like I missed anything at all.

They are still in the same damn place in the story.
Yup. I was thinking earlier, how many fucking episodes could they have skipped past this season and not really have mattered at all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great, offscreen andrea death. Lol and they bringing more people to live in this hellhole prison? Fucking really? No dead gov? Perfect end to a fucking shit show