The Walking Dead

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Daryl treated it like a Fedor FSR post, you know something isn't right, but you click anyways and then pretend to be upset and shocked.... but keep watching TWD despite there being the potential for dick around every corner.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Police say they arrested one of the cast members from "The Walking Dead" for DUI, speeding and drug possession.

Seth K. Gilliam, 46, who plays Father Gabriel on the hit AMC show, was arrested by Peachtree City Police on Sunday. Documents obtained by FOX 5 Atlanta state that officers pulled him over after clocking him driving down Georgia Highway 74 doing over 100 miles per hour just after 2 a.m.

Click in the gallery above to see the full police report (app users click link below)

Police say he had a blood alcohol reading of .107. They also found marijuana in a cigarette pack in his car.

Jail records show Gilliam is being charged with speeding, reckless driving, DUI, and marijuana possession.

7659177_G.jpg

"Walking Dead" cast member arrested in Ga. - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

Unrelated, this thread has 7,000 less views than the last 2 season threads. TWD IS DEAD!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol, going over 100mph on a highway with an illegal substance in your car while drunk, what could possibly go wrong? Maybe he thought his celebrity status would save him, too bad no one likes fr gabriel though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He's just doing some method acting as the token "crazy dude on a subway".

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i'm in, sucker for details. zombie with moss growing on it at 3:52 sealed the deal.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, for someone like myself who stopped watching around the beginning of the third season, is it worth picking back up?