The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For sure they didn't intend on killing her right away and didn't plan to until she revealed they attacked the saviors; just they are dumb for not following their rules and killing her in the first place and even dumber for not just doing it right then and there in the camp when they did decide to do it.
they started off at trying to kill her. they literally were shooting first and askin questions later. terrible episode is terrible.

Oldbased

> Than U
Sadly....
I guess I will spoiler it although doesn't reveal anything other than if we see that group again and who.
Episode 15 that group of crazed dick seeking women meets up with Rick. No word if he is recruiting them or why and I won't go into comic shit but we are not done with them chicks by any means.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sadly....
I guess I will spoiler it although doesn't reveal anything other than if we see that group again and who.
Episode 15 that group of crazed dick seeking women meets up with Rick. No word if he is recruiting them or why and I won't go into comic shit but we are not done with them chicks by any means.
thats not a spoiler its a reason not to watch this show until after the season is over

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently they are rushing All Out War. I didn't think they'd get there til next season. Guess that goes along with rumors of the Whisperers showing up this season.

Oldbased

> Than U
Apparently they are rushing All Out War. I didn't think they'd get there til next season. Guess that goes along with rumors of the Whisperers showing up this season.
Going to spoiler the reply as it is directly things that happen in the rest of the season including details next episode.
If you enjoy not knowing and don't want any details, do not read.
Carl tricks Jesus into bailing out before reaching Sanctuary and Carl continues onwhere Carl butchers lots of Saviors and Negan takes him back home to Rick and apparently we get the ironing scene from comics and Negan shocks most of Alexandria when they stroll past Ricks house and Negan is sitting there holding her on the swing unannounced.
Daryl also gets a strange note with a bike key in it and the word GO on it.
This is the start of Dwight's turn from Negan.

We know the mid season finale is:
Hearts Still Beating
Negan's unwelcome visit to Alexandria continues as other members scavenge for supplies; things quickly spin out of control.

We know from leaked info as well Rick will spend much of the 2nd half of the season visiting Hilltop, Kingdom, Oceanside and every other person he can muster to fight Negan with Dwight
Looks like the season finale on April 2 will be the start of the all out war.

Dwight I assume will start convincing Rick and the Kingdom and Hilltop Negan can be taken down in the episode above/2 weeks from now.

To do this they need to finish volume 18 in the next 2 weeks and volume 19 March to war in the 8 episodes next year( and this seems VERY likely now )

Appears we will get our All out war in the finale/next year.

What is impressive about all that is that is 4 volumes covered in 1 season( even with shitisodes ) when only 17 were covered in the previous 6 seasons.
Granted several of those seasons went way off the trail and added bunches of crap not in the comics.
I am assuming next year will only be 2 volumes which is AOW 1 +2 and season 9 will start with A New Beginning.
Sadly this means no Whisperers until season 9.

Now why I brought all this in is because I know for a fact Alexandria is attacked by a group in the next 3 episodes( including after break ) but I no longer have that leaked document and I cannot for the life of me remember if it was wolves or whisperers.
To be Whisperers would be way early and to be wolves would be shocking since they are all but gone.
Could have also been bad info and Alexandria is in fact attacked by Negan again too. I wish I had kept better records but it came pre season when I said I was done with this series.

Departures from Comic-
Jesus sneaks into Ricks room to tell him of Carl going to Sanctuary in the comics. In TV he did this last year to tell them about Hilltop instead.
In comics Rick goes to Sanctuary to save his son Carl. In TV Negan takes Carl back to Alexandria and sneaks in and finds Judith. Apparently Rick is out hunting supplies with Aaron, as are Eugene and Rosita, who run into Gabriel and Spencer and a fight breaks out between Rosita and Spencer, setting Spencer up for this death later on down the line/losing friends fast.
Negan will make Carl remove the bandage and sing at least during the next episode.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
they literally were shooting first

Is that what you call it?

The granddaughter is obviously a mutant who absorbed all of the hand-eye coordination from the rest of the group, so she can make crack zombie headshots while every other person in the camp can't hit someone standing more than 20 feet away.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is that what you call it?

The granddaughter is obviously a mutant who absorbed all of the hand-eye coordination from the rest of the group, so she can make crack zombie headshots while every other person in the camp can't hit someone standing more than 20 feet away.
The rest may have gone to Stormtrooper marksman school, but the first shot missed her head by an inch.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show has been my guilty pleasure since it started, but this season I feel like I've snapped out of a horrible relationship and need to get the fuck out.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope they have an entire episode of Tara and that random black person.....said no one ever.

Definitely one of the worst episodes...bleh.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
After episode one and two, this whole season has been down. Not quite Ray Donovan kind of down, but it does feel like the trend is heading that way.

Oldbased

> Than U
It picks up this weekend. It will probably be the best episode of the season to date since episode 2. Granted that bar is not very high.

Spoilering the list although no details in the spoiler below what happens just all the various pairs we see this next 70 minute episode.

As seen below lots will happen this week. Lots of comic moments too! Some funny things, some cringe things. Some serious Negan level shit too.
We see in no particular order
Carl and Jesus
Carl and Saviors
Carl and Negan
Carl and Negan with Dwight and Daryl
Michonne
Michonne + Savior
Rosita + Eugene
Spencer + Gabriel
Rosita + Eugene + Spencer + Gabriel
Rick + Aaron
Negan + Won't spoil this

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Right now I'm in the middle of season 6 and there are three major philosophical things I've picked up. Maggie is bonkers hot, Beth was hot and Tara is hot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right now I'm in the middle of season 6 and there are three major philosophical things I've picked up. Maggie is bonkers hot, Beth was hot and Tara is hot.
in what context is maggie hot on this show? outside of the show she is smoking, but she looks like a bag lady this season.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I quit watching this show after season three because I thought it was fucking RETARDED with that whole wannabe LoST arc - with Zombies! type of shit. This past Halloween I saw Night of the Living Dead (first time) and it re-sparked my curiosity with TWD.

I binge watched seasons 3 [re-watched], then 4 - 7 (up to date) over throughout November. So now I am up to date with this show - WHY the fuck do they continue to splinter off ENTIRE EPSIODES TO focus on people we give zero fucks about shit tier characters like Tara?

There is SO MUCH FUCKING PRIME material regarding THE FUCKING SAVIORS and how large of a group they are in this post apocalypse fucking world. BUT no, let's talk about the fat dike who found a community of women near the ocean. Zzz

Yes I am rustled as fuck.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Am I the only person who liked the governor?

tumblr_lw88ir6aP51qj6sk2o1_500.gif

GET OUT