The Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
1.86 star(s) Rating: 1.86/5 7 Votes
Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2010-10-31

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Danai Gurira, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
yn7psGTZsHumHOkLUmYpyrIcA2G.jpg

Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2010-10-31

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chandler Riggs

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

Now taking bet's on who dies next.

I'm going with merle and the new black chick.

They always kill off people when new cast is added to the show, and they just added 3 new characters and killed off that black prisoner dude. So two more got to go!!

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd just like to say, again, that Andrea is a cunt...and needs to die a horrible death.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Don't forget, Lori isn't for sure dead, since we have seen every other main character die EXCEPT her. So make that three that gotta go!

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure she's dead...I assumed in the episode where Rick goes off and finds that bloated zombie...it had ate her body? At least I assumed that since it looked like her hair and shit was in its stomach when Rick stabs it.

Rush

Well damn, I guess I need to start watching the Talking Dead stuff too.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol, Lori is fucking dead no doubt. Hard to guess who they will kill off next since it's different than the comics. Hopefully they off the baby so every episode won't be about getting formula or whatever next season.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think the only untouchables at this point are Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michionne, and Darryl. Darryl's basically just too big a fan favorite to risk killing him off. I see Glen and Maggie biting it eventually, probably at the same time.

Squeakster_sl

shitlord
What was the deal with Rick hearing Lori's voice on the phone in the episode after her death? Are we to just assume he was hallucinating or is this show going to go all Lost on us and get weird?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's his fucked up way of coping with all the shit, it's taken right from the comics.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I just want to see Merle, Darryl and Michonne fucking up shit in the governors town.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why was there a giant hole in the prison fence like a bomb went off? Haven't they been saying since the first episode how secure this shit is? The fuck...

Mythas 5thboardnow

Yeah I was kinda scratching my head at that one as well. It was an area of the prison that you had to pass through locked doors to gain entrance to. Probably a direct plot point for the Gov. and Co. to gain access to the prison for a later scene.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I was kinda scratching my head at that one as well. It was an area of the prison that you had to pass through locked doors to gain entrance to. Probably a direct plot point for the Gov. and Co. to gain access to the prison for a later scene.
I'm pretty sure they want to show that the prison is huge and still a largely unknown quantity. The part with the break in the fence is obviously far away from where they entered and used to have some locked doors/gates between it and them. Now that the new crew has opened some of those up we might see a resurgence of zombies that they have to deal with.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
andrea has to be one of the worst character adaptations in recent memory. she was almost indifferent to the governor's collection of heads.

Mythas 5thboardnow

I think we'll see a small form of redepmtion for her. It seemed as though the capture of daryl + the culmination of the gov's crazy antics will lead to her leaving / aiding in escaping. She looked pretty revolted at the daryl reveal. So perhaps there is some hope, but I also wouldn't miss her if she played catch with a bullet.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt it. It's pretty clear from the trailers they're going to play the whole "caught in the middle" nonsense. It shows her going to the prison, then shows her going back to the Governor's compound, she's gonna try to play little miss peacemaker all the way to the end.

Then when shit hits the fan I think she is going to play the role of one of the Governor's random women crew from the comics. Not sure how we are handling spoilers in this thread otherwise I'd say more. Those familiar with the comics should know what I'm referring to.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
since this show is playing to its own beat i think its safe to post the comic spoilers. i certainly dont watch for the intriguing storyline.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database