The White Lotus

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fantastic season.

Could you imagine tho .. if they didn't tease the deaths at the start of these shows. The show depends on us trying to figure out who is gonna die and why.

One of the best seasons of anything in 2022
Going to watch based on this recommendation.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
but we're also going w/ another couple, so that might complicate things, they want to goto shit milan for some reason

1672158760741.png

Mrs Lanx "Maybe we can find some molly and really rage"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
On episode 4 and it just keeps getting better. Fucking great show. Whatever Adebisi Adebisi recommends from now on I'll have to watch.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

The track is a banger but every video I've seen at a festival/club sounds dull. I don't think it works as a club track

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Binged this show in a week. Amazing. I especially like the first season how that bitch ends up fucking over her guy with her virtue signaling idealism. The perfect commentary on modern social justice

Second season was good but I liked the first one better. They really know how to get hot women on this show. Those Italian hookers especially the singer...

Solid 8.8 series so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Season 1 a bit better but really enjoyed Sicily. The horny grandpa is the best character on tv, I’d watch him pimpin around LA in a spin-off.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Those Italian hookers especially the singer...

She was facially pretty but had legs like tree trunks, and not in the good way (eg she can out-squat you and crush you with her thighs)

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show is… good. But not great. It’s not so bad it’s good it really is a good show. it’s just good enough that I want to watch the next episode but not good enough that I want to tell everyone to watch it. Season 1 was better than 2 but 2 grew on me as it went on.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My wife was on show picking duty and she picked this. I hated the first season because every character was a terrible person except the son. Even if the point of the show was to make them all unlikable, I just need some shred of humanity to connect with and got none. Oh, and there was no real story to the season outside of the 'who is the dead person' mystery which was a dumb conclusion.

I despised it so much that I told her I wouldn't watch season two.

But I'm married so we watched season two. I liked it way more and thought the story was much better from start to finish with more characters who had sympathetic situations dictate their actions. I despised Aubrey's character from the jump and was rooting for her to die.

I will watch season 3 and hope it is more like 2. But damn, I'm sure it will be called White Lotus: This time we will show a penis inside an ass!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Finished S2 last night. Definitely enjoyed S1 more, but that brunette prostitute has one of the best bodies I've seen.

Anyway, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed in the finale. In Season 1 all the characters grew in some fashion by the end of the story. In this? I'm not really sure what the takeaway is. Although, I admit, I lack literary awareness.

Also, extremely disappointed in the death of Tanya. I figured she was going to be a series regular.

• 1Solidarity

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finished S2 last night. Definitely enjoyed S1 more, but that brunette prostitute has one of the best bodies I've seen.

Anyway, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed in the finale. In Season 1 all the characters grew in some fashion by the end of the story. In this? I'm not really sure what the takeaway is. Although, I admit, I lack literary awareness.

Also, extremely disappointed in the death of Tanya. I figured she was going to be a series regular.

Here is my guess and you can all roast me on this later when I turn out to be completely wrong and stupid. I think they use one character to tie things together season to season and for next season it is going to be the gay cowboy husband.

Also you are right about the brunette.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

You don’t think Harper and Ethan grew in their marriage and changed? Or that Portia and Albie changed? Or that Dominic learned to not be a shitbag husband and father? You should rewatch the show then. But the show isn’t suppose to be some ground breaking personal development story. Mostly about shitty rich self centered rich people.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
You don’t think Harper and Ethan grew in their marriage and changed?
Not really? What was the message? It's okay to fool around on your spouse as long as they don't know? Accept the "mystery" of it? What, if anything, happened between Ethan and Daphne was ambiguous, but the implications were there.

Or that Dominic learned to not be a shitbag husband and father?
He bribed his son to "put in a good word to his mother" without actually earning it? He slept with a prostitute while there. Even at the very end he's eye-balling that young lady (granted, who can blame him). But why put that scene in if not to indicate his ways really haven't changed?

Portia and Albie? Sure, I guess.

This is in contrast to the first season where there were dramatic shifts with some of the characters. Quinn comes to mind.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not really? What was the message? It's okay to fool around on your spouse as long as they don't know? Accept the "mystery" of it? What, if anything, happened between Ethan and Daphne was ambiguous, but the implications were there.

He bribed his son to "put in a good word to his mother" without actually earning it? He slept with a prostitute while there. Even at the very end he's eye-balling that young lady (granted, who can blame him). But why put that scene in if not to indicate his ways really haven't changed?

Portia and Albie? Sure, I guess.

This is in contrast to the first season where there were dramatic shifts with some of the characters. Quinn comes to mind.

Ya I gotta agree with you, the ending was almost built to show that after all the shit there was pretty much no growth for most the main characters - both marriages were still trash, dad was still a sex addict, son was still a soyboy, even the blond assistant chick will continue to ho hum through life being miserable regardless of her situation. Pretty much the only growth we saw was the whore turning into a hotel musician, and maybe lesbo lady deciding to be embrace her degeneracy a little more. Both pretty superficial

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is my guess and you can all roast me on this later when I turn out to be completely wrong and stupid. I think they use one character to tie things together season to season and for next season it is going to be the gay cowboy husband.

Also you are right about the brunette.
I hope it isn't Uncle Rico, his character is so boring.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both pretty superficial
I think this might be an underlying theme of the show so far. In the end people are people and you aren't going to change in a couple of weeks of vacation. I think there's 1 person in each season that might. Like the kid in s1 and the hottie pianist (lol) in s2.