Bobby Jindal Fire GIF

• 3Seriously?
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
All I see is a bunch of people claiming that explicitly stated biases cant be conveyed into media.

Strange take, given its 2022. But alright.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Overall it was "ok".

Season 1 was great tho.
2-3 were good.
4 was meh.
5 was dogshit.
In 2016 I'd have disagreed and said The Wire was the GOAT TV show. In 2022, knowing what I know now? I think I'd rank it almost the same. In fact, I think I might even rank S5 higher than 4. I couldn't really give a flying fuck about how dingers don't like school. You mean a race with a lower average IQ doesn't take to learning very well?! Clearly this must be capitalism's fault!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Why? Lol, you fucking herd mentality faggots think I'm like you?

Yep, me and BrutulTM BrutulTM totally the same hive mind. You've cracked the code, anyone who disagrees with you are herd mentality faggots like me and a guy I don't agree on about anything politically or SJWy.

Campaigning a bit early for asshat, don't you think?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yep, me and BrutulTM BrutulTM totally the same hive mind. You've cracked the code, anyone who disagrees with you are herd mentality faggots like me and a guy I don't agree on about anything politically or SJWy.

Campaigning a bit early for asshat, don't you think?
imagine a grown man devoting this much time of his day fucking with people, saying some of the dumbest shit on this forum. Is Lach a Foler alt account?

• 1Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
imagine a grown man devoting this much time of his day fucking with people, saying some of the dumbest shit on this forum. Is Lach a Foler alt account?

I've had my moments too, but I try not to go full retard like whatever is going on here.

One of the only infractions/bans I got was for going pretty hard on how bad True Detective season 2 was from the first damn scene. But I feel I was eventually vindicated despite all the people claiming it would get good at some point.

But this...? I don't even know what brand of trolling this is, and am inclined to think LachiusTZ LachiusTZ just off meds or some shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
popsicledeath popsicledeath

Did I include you in that grouping?

Still not sure how me saying I was able to see the ideology that the writer explicitly stated he has clearly manifest in the last seasons of the show caused such an uproar.

You all get pussy hurt when someone says water is wet?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Still not sure how me saying I was able to see the ideology that the writer explicitly stated he has clearly manifest in the last seasons of the show caused such an uproar.

So, everyone is herd mentality against you, but some people who agree with what you call the herd mentality aren't in the herd mentality but just have independent opinions? That doesn't strengthen your position, my dude.

Nobody is pussy hurt. You're just making bad arguments to support a bad opinion.

It happens. I liked enough of the EQ Luclin models to generally say I liked them. Not a popular opinion. It happens. You don't have to go retardo and try to prove your unpopular opinion is right and good and everyone else is wrong and pussy hurt for disagreeing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Nobody is denying that the main writer intended the show to be a social commentary

I mean FOR FUCKS SAKE, that's one of the reasons why it's the greatest show ever because it combines social critique with narrative and entertainment. So telling us there's a progressive message somewhere or that the creator leans left isn't telling us anything we don't already know lol

Liberals/progressives have always existed - commentary on race etc has always existed..

The difference in this woke era is that race,, gender sexuality have become more important than ever and are now someone's defining characteristics - it's progressivism on steroids

If the Wire was truly woke then it would be beating you over the head with race and gender every five minutes - OR certain plot points would be toned down or toned up in order to comply with the woke standards.

This absolutely does not happen and they literally couldn't make the same show today.

• 1EyeRoll

spronk

FPS noob

David Simon returning to Baltimore. The Punisher is a cop, Marlo from the Wire will be playing a detective in this 6 episode mini series

FLqOnF-WYAMZgcd

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor

David Simon returning to Baltimore. The Punisher is a cop, Marlo from the Wire will be playing a detective in this 6 episode mini series

FLqOnF-WYAMZgcd

I guess casting the actor that played Marlo as a cop means it's in the same continuity as The Wire. Missed opportunity IMO.