The Wire: Greatest Show Ever Made

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i completely forgot Michael Williams (Omar actor) died of a drug overdose last year too, RIP

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
i would say it holds up even moreso today, because if this show were made in 2022, it would be full of woke justifications and modern political nonsense, but as it is, it tells the truth of the situations as they were at the time.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's still great. The fact that it's in the flip phone era makes it a lot different than it would be today, but that's not a negative at all. Worst part is that it was shot on video in the pre-HD era, but I think they've made it look half decent.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i would say it holds up even moreso today, because if this show were made in 2022, it would be full of woke justifications and modern political nonsense, but as it is, it tells the truth of the situations as they were at the time.
1655140079740.jpeg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SIR?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You know that’s a true story right?

Now, in light of their spectacular trial of late 2018, and in a work of astounding reportage and painstaking self-discovery, Justin Fenton has pieced together a shocking story of systemic corruption.
Based on a true story, the book by the reporter, sure. But is it devoid of current sjw, white man bad, woke justifaction and modern political nonsense? Not so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Based on a true story, the book by the reporter, sure. But is it devoid of current sjw, white man bad, woke justifaction and modern political nonsense? Not so much.
Aww poor white boy got his feelings hurt about a true story. You probably think the holocaust was fake too huh.

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Aww poor white boy got his feelings hurt about a true story. You probably think the holocaust was fake too huh.
Nah, negro, I'm northern european, no fake news school over here. Just mad it wasn't as good as the wire. Stay woke.

• 1Worf