The Wire: Greatest Show Ever Made

Pants_sl

shitlord
Theme song by season:

Terrible=terrible=terrible=terrible=terrible.

Over a minute of intro is dumb and incredibly obnoxious. Play 10 seconds of something, then get on with the show. Yet another reason why BB is better than the wire

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Theme song by season:

Terrible=terrible=terrible=terrible=terrible.

Over a minute of intro is dumb and incredibly obnoxious. Play 10 seconds of something, then get on with the show. Yet another reason why BB is better than the wire
That is more a testament to the times when The Wire was made. Having longer intros was pretty common back then.

iannis

Musty Nester
All these shows have over minute long intros. Every last one of them.

Watch the timestamps on the video of game of thrones, boardwalk empire, mad men, orange is the new black, house of cards. Pretty much all of them.

Breaking bad is very much the exception. I don't even remember the intro to that show. Was it just intro scene, a cut screen to the logo, second scene, credits at the end?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It had a weird noise thing like Lost. Like 3 seconds long. They couldn't waste time with an intro we had to find out what shenanigans Skyler was up to that week.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah Breaking Bad certainly is an exception, however I wish it was the rule.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
5FK4fvE.jpg

qTB7OZO.jpg

aOG5E45.jpg

0B9oNMI.jpg

midiGOH.jpg

Tenks

I liked The Wire more than BB. Both were good but I found myself always craving to watch more The Wire than BB.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bros. The Wire was dope. BB was dope. Can't we just live in great tv show solidarity?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
BB lost me in s2 when Hank sent WW a cell phone picture of a crime scene. Because "lol you gotta see this".

Nice writing, guys.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
because that never happens. hahahahahaha
Hank Schrader, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Albuquerque office of the Drug Enforcement Administration, SMSing his pussy brother in law crime scene photos for lulz.

It's lazy writing.

Tenks

I never even got the feeling Hank really liked Walter all that much. More of that weird in-law that he has to interact with simply because his wife is close to her sister.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hank Schrader, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Albuquerque office of the Drug Enforcement Administration, SMSing his pussy brother in law crime scene photos for lulz.

It's lazy writing.
I think it's not really a stretch : Hank has proven not being the follow the book guy. Also he's a federal agent andit's DEA but in New Mexico, I'd say policy and regulations could be overthrown by day-to-day work.