The Witcher: Blood Origin

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
2.20 star(s) Rating: 2.20/5 5 Votes
Title: The Witcher: Blood Origin

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-12-25

Creator: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, Declan de Barra

Cast: Laurence O'Fuarain, Sophia Brown, Michelle Yeoh, Lizzie Annis, Mirren Mack, Lenny Henry, Jacob Collins-Levy, Zach Wyatt, Huw Novelli, Francesca Mills, Nathaniel Curtis, Dylan Moran, Minnie Driver, Aidan O'Callaghan

Overview: More than a thousand years before the world of The Witcher, seven outcasts in the elven world unite in a blood quest against an unstoppable power.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Talk about forcing an IP to it's knees and shooting it in the back of the head.

Doesn't look like strong Asian lady or a lesbian dwarf is going to save this one.
1671578527840.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Critics not liking it is a positive signal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Critics not liking it is a positive signal.
I agree with that in principal, but I do not think it applies here.

Considering that goofy trailer and the recent Witcher/Cavill butt fuckery I'm thinking this is actually that bad.

• 4Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing at all in that trailer felt like it came from the Witcher. Just another generic high fantasy shitfest. I mean fuck, they couldn't even but in a slightly slavic sounding sound track to pay just a hair of lip service?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This looks like cheap trash. Didn't like Witcher either, except Cavill, but this... holy crap. This Trailer is a dumpster fire.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
just noticed that the cast features Lenny Henny, the same UK comedian that was the black hobbit in ROP. lol

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hear me out, guys.

WHAT IF we make a Witcher show, but without the dead weight of that stupid witcher that nobody cares about?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

no thats stupid. but, how about, thinking hard and really reaching into the well here, what if, the first Witcher was a Black woman?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no thats stupid. but, how about, thinking hard and really reaching into the well here, what if, the first Witcher was a Black woman?
Would she be evil using slaves....I mean characters to do her bidding at no cost?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Only if she does her witchering with extra sass and twerks during the end credits of every episode

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s only a few episodes long. Guess I can grind it out at work this week.

• 1Pathetic

SeanDoe1z1

I thought this was a mock movie of some dnd nostalgia after the first episode ended and I saw the Witcher. Was dozing off to it on boring xmas afternoon

lol wut

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm skipping this shit since Henry is gone. I was somewhat on the fence about it but after that video of reasons to watch I'll fucking pass.

• 4Solidarity
TV show information provided by The Movie Database