The Witcher

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think he needs one of those big, fake mustaches to complete the character.

Also since it's based off the books isn't Gerald suppose to be butt ugly?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Own this game but never played it...

Don't think there are that many black people in the game tho.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Own this game but never played it...

Don't think there are that many black people in the game tho.

You’re missing out. Best RPG ever made.

The show looks like it’s shaping up to be shit but I’ll still check it out based on how amazing the game is. If it’s not good, I’ll stop watching and go replay the game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Shit I'm still working through the DLC on my first playthrough. Game is amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was looking forward to this, but with that casting it looks like its going to be shit. Black Ciri and black trist, lol. Reminds me of that Merlin show where they had the ugly black girl with a horse face playing Gwenivere. Surprised they didnt try and cast her here, she would of hit all of their cards, black ugly woman.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
The 'black ciri' thing was all bullshit.
Turned out it didn't happen, but it's highly doubtful that them looking for a BAME actress was bullshit going by many of their other casting decisions so far. We've got a curry muncher playing Yennifer, an inventor playing Triss, and some more assorted middle easterners and blacks playing more minor roles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
You guys took the casting notice waaay too seriously. Just because they were searching for BAME actresses, does not mean they had settled on one. They may have already had a white chick in mind, and wanted to see if some other direction might work. Plus, you can have people with other backgrounds that still 'look' kinda/mostly white.

hell, if you look at the facial features and structure of that actress, she does look quite a bit like Triss. Thin bridge of her nose, similar pursed lip smirk, freckles, etc.. Just dye her hair red and give her green contacts, looks pretty legit to me. Plus, with color balancing and makeup, the skin tone could easily match. She's already very light skinned.
triss1.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
coming to Netflix Q4 2019. also The Irishman, which i'm super excited to see and expecting to be a total wreck

D4W-6a6VUAIzj1b.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
D-ZSR_rVUAY_CgH.jpg:orig

D-ZSeJ8VUAYkfeE.jpg

64821271_605160746675863_1378506504824470378_n.jpg

D-ZSeJ8U0AMN3T7.jpg

D-ZSeJ9U8AA09B4.jpg

Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri

yeah they look like teen cosplayers basically. Oh well, maybe the writing will be good! HAHAHAHAHA

you can see the demo they are going for, show Superman's ass and cover up all the women like they are Muslim

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
How the fuck is this real? I know how, but goddamn.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users