Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to hope but feel like this will be Shannara levels of shit =(

5L2mCqR.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I get a little bit of a young Penelope Cruz vibe, which is wrong for game-Yen but I know fuckall about the books so whatever. Here's to hoping she showed some real chops in audition and isn't just somebody's niece getting her first big break.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will forever hold out hope they cast Kate Beckinsale as her in some reality, maybe when someone invents parallel world travel. That actress just doesn't seem to fit to me

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
It would fit, because Kate Beckinsale also uses magic to make herself look younger than she is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yen definitely looks to innocent in her head shot is the best way I can put it. It's not just a young thing.

spronk

FPS noob
meh. just doesn't look right and cavill has that "smirk" that feels wrong but whatever i guess, don't expect this show to be any good anyways

• 4Barf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I know its early in the production, but he looks too pretty. Its like 'how did Superman find the time to take up cosplay?'

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Needs more scars and the hair needs to not be all the way up, he looks like a douche.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It takes place when hes younger and from the books, it's pretty spot on to that, really.

• 1EyeRoll

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It takes place when hes younger and from the books, it's pretty spot on to that, really.

Geralt doesn't age like normal humans due to the mutagens. You can't use his appearance to gauge his age at all. He's supposedly ~100 in the games, in his 80's when Ciri is still a kid.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Witcher writers also wanted the Actors to be as ugly as themselves.

• 2Worf