The Witcher

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Doesn't matter how good Yen looks if Triss is a troglodyte and they still try and make Geralt have a hard time deciding between the two. I mean, the Triss as pictured looks like she could be their mother.

There isnt a "choice" in the books. Yenn is always keeping him at a distance because she thinks their love is just because of a spell and not real. And in the times where they are split, Triss comes in with a spell to seduce Geralt.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The biggest problem the show is going to have is Witcher 3. It was like playing through a movie, a really good movie. I feel like it's almost impossible to live up to that, in any medium.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is this the witcher or Harry Potter?
8kK7vOoo_400x400.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
There isnt a "choice" in the books. Yenn is always keeping him at a distance because she thinks their love is just because of a spell and not real. And in the times where they are split, Triss comes in with a spell to seduce Geralt.

A seduction spell is the only way Geralt is falling in love with that hag.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if they will include the scene from the books where triss gets explosive diarrhea and geralt had to wipe her ass.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
honestly, i don't know what's up with triss. maybe her personality is great and it gives her some points there but she just doesn't resemble the character at all. but we've all said that.

yennifer doesn't look like how i've always pictured her, BUT i also don't think she unattractive at all. she has somewhat of an exotic look to her, which i think does fit yennifer, so there's that. i really like cavil, but i honestly think he's too buff for geralt. i never pictured geralt as a muscle bound superman. in fact, i picture geralt saying something about too much muscle actually negatively affecting you in several ways. too much caloric intake required to maintain, more muscles equals less flexability, etc

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't realize that's who was playing Geralt, now I can't unsee blond superman.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is it so difficult to mine instagram for better looking actors?
66470640_393414594487591_9177247278449340870_n.jpg

they even come w/ their own wardrobe (note i don't know if this looks good but my wife who played w3, says it's awesome)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Doesn't have a look either.

Attractiveness =/= look.

Talk to a casting director sometime.

• 1Seriously?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I feel like Im partially Biased.

I saw and read all the Writers Twitter before the show had casting. I saw a room full of SJWs and figured this was ruined.

Then i saw t he casting and realized they only cast color for wokeness.

Then the showrunner came out and said race wasnt a thing, and color wont play into the story, and they wrote all the characters the same if they were white or not. And I thought, Ok maybe I am over reacting.

Then I saw t he dick helmets and I quit.

• 1Worf