The Witcher

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

The author of the PC Gamer article is about 14 minutes away from coming out as trans
1564670475201.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

The author of the PC Gamer article is about 14 minutes away from coming out as trans
View attachment 217353

Jesus, a friend of a friend of a friend is a PC Gamer Norway journalist and recently split up from his wife because he realised he was gay. Not trans but overweight and posed nude for some reason for something.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
final trailer

12/20/19

they do emphasize its based on the books, not games

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Dare I say that this didn't look bad. Production values seems pretty good, and Cavill looked the part. I'm cautiously optimistic.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The few snippets of fights scenes looked well choreographed. It really does look good.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Production value is there but Henry is to not pretty.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
This does make it look better, will vet for free to see if it is worth money, they kept the bathtub

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Shit looked good, back on the hype train I go. Despite being based on the books, Cavil had a few lines that sounded exactly like his video game counterpart and the way he was swinging his sword in one part reminded me of it as well. Yenn looked very fappable as well so that's neat.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I went from indifferent to cautiously intrigued. I demand luscious tits and plump maiden asses. Also the villain(s) better not be dumbed down to cliches

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
That about sums it up for me. I mean shit it has to be better than the Shannara abomination and I watched the entire season of that.
I couldn't get through the 2nd episode. That shit was horrendous. Just awful.

I'll give this show a whirl, that last trailer was pretty good.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
That about sums it up for me. I mean shit it has to be better than the Shannara abomination and I watched the entire season of that.
May god have mercy on your soul as you've experienced a breadth of suffering most mortals will never know.
*me after one episode*
1572554844033.png

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
God help me Elfstones is one of my favorite books and I was desperately hoping there would be some kind of turnaround before the end. Now between his support for the TV show and him writing about Mwellrets raping someone to death, I want to set Terry Brooks on fire.