The Witcher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am ashamed to admit I never played the games, I own 1 and 2. I even started playing 1 like two years ago, but the controls were so clunky by today's standards I didn't stick with it.

So here is my question, should I just watch all the cut scenes on YouTube so I have a better idea and understanding of the characters and the world? Or should I just go into the series blind?

Watch the series first, then watch the cut scenes from 1/2 and play the 3rd game. Playing 3 first would probably dampen the series, while watching the series first will only further set up 3 for you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Does anyone here actually think the show fails or succeeds based on Triss having red hair and freckles? Did GOT aging up all the Starks and Dany make a difference?

No. You all just want to be catered to because you are “real fans” and want to gatekeep the games.

Well, I'd just wish they stopped replacing redheads. Redheads are hot and are already a minority. Please leave my redheads alone.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Does anyone here actually think the show fails or succeeds based on Triss having red hair and freckles? Did GOT aging up all the Starks and Dany make a difference?

No. You all just want to be catered to because you are “real fans” and want to gatekeep the games.

b/c if DON'T fight for it, you get this
QJ5ie5P.jpg

or just your do impression of a cuck and roll over

• 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don’t even know what that weeb shit is. A quick google search shows its about Teen Titans, which is a kids show my nephews watch.

If a grown man is angry about that......

• 3Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don’t even know what that weeb shit is. A quick google search shows its about Teen Titans, which is a kids show my nephews watch.

bro, you know where you are...

• 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

ok boomer, looks like you need a lesson on what "weeb shit" is

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Like what I am seeing more and more.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ok I'm looking forward to this now. Sounds like they're really sticking to the source material.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Same boat, now excited. Why the fuck couldn't they give us a red headed Triss to make it almost can't miss?

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those character intros were really well done. I went from "fuck this", to "slightly interested" to "looking forward to this" in the span of like one month.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users