The Witcher

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I mean it's not like Poland has spent the last few hundred years desperately trying to keep their culture from being destroyed by outsiders or anything you ignorant fuckbag.
Did Poland made the witcher, or did America did it?
They can make their own witchery adaptation with real polish actors. Nothing is stopping them.

Last edited:
  • 4Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
How come there weren't white, hispanic and Asian people in Wakanda?

Shut the fuck up with "ITS NOT A REAL PLACE"---its a set of European myths. For every other civilization, its considered respectful now to not fuck with their myths by white washing them (And they will bitch endlessly if it happens).

So piss off with this "its racisms!"--When I see you saying its racism that Jeremy Irons couldn't play live action scar because it "needed to be an all black cast", then I won't dismiss you as a raging fucking hypocrite.
Jeremy Irons would make a great villain agaisnt wakanda. He could lead an expedition against it and rape all the local women on his way to it. I'm getting a raging boner just thinking about it.

Make it happen guys.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You guys are ridiculous with the casual racism of "how dare they cast a black person in a fantasy fairy tale"

Meanwhile Hamlet in China.
View attachment 361807

Bunch of Johnny come latelies. One of the greatest directors of all time already made the Asian Hamlet, and Asian King Lear, and Asian MacBeth...
Hamlet:​
King Lear:​
MacBeth:​

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did Poland made the witcher, or did America did it?
They can make their own witchery adaptation with real polish actors. Nothing is stopping them.
GIF by Achievement Hunter

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
russian chick wins gold for air soft shooting, welcomed home by choir singing Toss a Coin To Your Witcher because she told someone its her favorite show

reminds me of the time i was a kid and casually told my mom i liked soccer and then I got nothing but european jerseys as gifts for years. i didn't like it that much.

I restarted the game on PS5 just to check it out, a next gen game update itself is due out later this year and will include free DLC TV show skins

Dec is gonna be nuts

Witcher season 2
Book of Boba Fett
Hawkeye
Wheel of Time
Matrix 4 (lol)

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob

prequel will be a 6 episode series set 1200 years before Witcher 3 during elven age and tell the story of the Conjunction of the Spheres

witcher season 2 premieres Dec 17th, there's an anime too coming soon, and now a prequel series. thats a lot of witchering

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
russian chick wins gold for air soft shooting, welcomed home by choir singing Toss a Coin To Your Witcher because she told someone its her favorite show

reminds me of the time i was a kid and casually told my mom i liked soccer and then I got nothing but european jerseys as gifts for years. i didn't like it that much.

I restarted the game on PS5 just to check it out, a next gen game update itself is due out later this year and will include free DLC TV show skins

Dec is gonna be disappointing

Witcher season 2
Book of Boba Fett
Hawkeye
Wheel of Time
Matrix 4 (lol)

Let's be real

spronk

FPS noob
this is out on netflix today

just finished watching, I really enjoyed it. Goes through young vesimir's life and touches on some fairly significant Witcher events. If you are a fan of Witcher 3 or the TV show worth a watch.

The first 2-3 minutes are hilarious, I thought I was watching the wrong show or something and you'll understand when you see it. Power through it

has some good witcher lore, nothing I don't think thats new but it touches upon the human v elves war, leshens, where magic users see themselves (outside Empire?), and earlier Caer Morhen. All stuff I really enjoyed. Vesemir is pretty awesome. I think he's in season 2 as well of the live show.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this is out on netflix today

just finished watching, I really enjoyed it. Goes through young vesimir's life and touches on some fairly significant Witcher events. If you are a fan of Witcher 3 or the TV show worth a watch.

The first 2-3 minutes are hilarious, I thought I was watching the wrong show or something and you'll understand when you see it. Power through it

has some good witcher lore, nothing I don't think thats new but it touches upon the human v elves war, leshens, where magic users see themselves (outside Empire?), and earlier Caer Morhen. All stuff I really enjoyed. Vesemir is pretty awesome. I think he's in season 2 as well of the live show.

Watched this tonight as well, and found it better than the show, as the animation can cover up the flaws in live action. They don't need a huge budget to make the spells, monsters, and Witcher potions/powers look more spectacular; as well as allowing for more brutality/gore. If you have played the games, the story is going to be predictable, but it was still nice to see an imagining of Vesemir's background and Witcher training at the height of Caer Morhen that (mostly?) stuck to the lore.

As a bonus to lore, the animated mage looks like she actually took the beautification ritual, unlike all the average looking women in the TV show.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Just now watched the animated thing. Not bad, but not great either. I didn't feel like i particularly wasted 90 minutes of my life but I'll probably never watch it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just now watched the animated thing. Not bad, but not great either. I didn't feel like i particularly wasted 90 minutes of my life but I'll probably never watch it again.

How I felt about it. The story felt a bit haphazard. Sloppy transitions. Visiting the Witcher world is always cool though.

Caliane

kindof interesting it just straightup makes the Witchers the bad guys. mage lady did nothing wrong. ..well, except monologue for some reason.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Well it made one particular witcher the bad guy which is something that has been done in the witcher before.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea it wasn't really any different than anything else in the games or the series.