The Witcher

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm really curious how much money it took to make Cavill go back to Superman, while leaving The Witcher.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Who fucking knows?

I think this is one of those times you have to remember Hollywood is full of cokehaed, pedo, rapist, narcist assholes. If you or I, were in charge at Warnerbrothers/DC, or Netflix/witcher, we'd think, Cavil is the only reason either of these properties exist, surely we can make some time concessions to ensure he can do both, and we win/win. But no, thats not how their minds work. They think they are the most important part, and can replace anyone/thing.

Although, Cavill being frustrated with their disrespect to the material is possible too. that and the more extreme makeup, outfits, and choregraphing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You're talking about the guy who almost missed his audition for superman cus he was raiding in world of warcraft. I'm sure the time spent in the makeup chair for the witcher is a point of pride for him. I'd bet its the bluehairs shit talking his baby while doing his makeup that bothers him.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He's not the only one that doesn't look like your average gamer in Hollywood. I mean you have Vin Diesel and Joe Mangianello for example.

I remember reading Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston used to play MMOs. When you're uber famous, staying in and gaming is probably easier than dealing with people

• 3Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
He's not the only one that doesn't look like your average gamer in Hollywood. I mean you have Vin Diesel and Joe Mangianello for example.
Joe for sure but Vin is a pretender. He did one promo for his witch hunter movie or whatever it was where he played 5th edition DnD. He acted like every first time player I ever DM for, total sham.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Joe for sure but Vin is a pretender. He did one promo for his witch hunter movie or whatever it was where he played 5th edition DnD. He acted like every first time player I ever DM for, total sham.
I would look like a newbie playing 5th ed. I haven't played in years but we were still playing 2nd edition when 4th was out. Hell, the Last Witch Hunter was Vin's actual D&D character made into a movie.

Cybsled

Vin was pushing the TTRPG love before it was “cool”, he isn’t a pretender. Or at the very least, he wasn’t in the past

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think they would ever try and make it so he can't do any other work but I do think they would make it so he can't do work for other streaming services like netflix.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Vin and Paul Walker played WoW together. This was a clip I think Vin posted to social media back when Walker died.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think they would ever try and make it so he can't do any other work but I do think they would make it so he can't do work for other streaming services like netflix.

That's what I meant by exclusivity. Warner calls the shots.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They did Man From U.N.C.L.E . Ritchie has a fantastic track record. I should prolly put on The Gentlemen

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, but that makes him like a 93rd percentile gamer, not a 99th percentile gamer like most of this forum so he's clearly not doing it right.

Only the most autistic of us would still keep up with even half the nerd shit they do now if they looked like him and could bang a different 10 every night while flying around the world making millions

• 3Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Only the most autistic of us would still keep up with even half the nerd shit they do now if they looked like him and could bang a different 10 every night while flying around the world making millions
He probably plays games to avoid the cray that is women psyche.

• 2Like

Homsar

He just posted a video of his new desktop gaming rig not to long ago and him picking it up looked like it weighed 50 pounds. How heavy are some of the desktops these days? Think someone commented that just the shell alone is a lot.

Edit. Nm I guess it's a couple years old.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He just posted a video of his new desktop gaming rig not to long ago and him picking it up looked like it weighed 50 pounds. How heavy are some of the desktops these days? Think someone commented that just the shell alone is a lot.

Edit. Nm I guess it's a couple years old.
Good cases are pretty damn heavy. Full size steel cases can get up to 35-40 pounds. With all the other components, 50 pounds wouldn't be surprising.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My fullsize CoolerMaster tower is something like 40+lbs with everything in it and it's not even juiced.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have an old ass Antec in the basement from the early 2Ks thats all steel and it weighs like 20lbs alone. (why do I keep this shit?)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Homsar

Good cases are pretty damn heavy. Full size steel cases can get up to 35-40 pounds. With all the other components, 50 pounds wouldn't be surprising.
There is no way the guy is a fake nerd, I've seen interviews where he gets asked questions about his computer and he goes way into stuff going off about amd vs nvidea

They have a solid foundation, Ezra Miller flash is what needs to go.

Gunn having power, and all the actors are perfect when it comes to the main 3, + aquaman. Flash and cyborg suck so I don't know what they will do with those. If the do green lantern the need to bring in the character slowly

Last edited: