The Witcher

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't ever want to hear a god damn thing about appropriation ever again from these people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched S1. Wife has asked to watch s2. I think with Cavill done and as I read political shit I just don’t want to waste my time on their products.

FYI - new Geralt is Liam Hemsworth….the lesser Hemsworth?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
See Ya Do Not Want GIF by reactionseditor

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't even watched Season 2 but being the mega nerd that he is, I suspect Cavill would try and find some way to continue as Geralt while doing Superman if Netflix hadn't pinched off a steaming pile and called it The Witcher.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We will be able to pinpoint the exact moment the bullet entered and exited Buttercup.

Back and to the left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I haven't even watched Season 2 but being the mega nerd that he is, I suspect Cavill would try and find some way to continue as Geralt while doing Superman if Netflix hadn't pinched off a steaming pile and called it The Witcher.

Since the entire writing staff had disdain for the material he openly admired, hopefully this is a big fuck you to the hacks in their writing room. I know I won't watch a single episode of Season 4. Just like I haven't watched anything of the other fantasy shitstorms since Episode 1. I'd love to see some out of work writers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I bet without Cavill there to push for accuracy, the show is going to turn into absolute woke garbage.

• 4Like

Fadaar

That guy
yeah, officially per their actual account

rip. feel kinda bad for liam hemsworth, yeah he'll get his payday but there's no way it lasts past season 4.

• 4Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait, so Cavil is out?
Yep. I’m gonna watch his last two seasons then tap out. I’m almost 100% sure this has to be because they pushed something too far for the source. This is probably one of his “dream” roles.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We can probably see the exact scene in season 3 where Cavil nopes the fuck out. I'm actually really curious to see how bad S3 is

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
Respect for Cavill to peace out after they destroyed his show

I'm kind of surprised they didnt replaced him with a black guy

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users