The Witcher

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Everything they show just screams shit, shit, fucking to brown shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean...you’re upset at the thought of me possibly enjoying a TV show.

No, I'm just busting your balls. You do seem to have a propensity for shrugging and just being willing to enjoy whatever it is they put in front of you though. The Witcher is something you should be demanding more of than a : Eh, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My expectations were tempered for it a long time ago, I came to terms with the fact it wouldn’t be what it should be (most likely) and let it go at that point.

After Iron Man 3 broke me, I don’t let myself get too worked up over this sorta thing anymore. Lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I wasn't really worried until that 4chan post Bondurant just posted. If those phallic Nilfgardians are real, then it's going to be trash.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
The 4chan post is hilarious if true but I actually think Geralt and Ciri look good, huge improvement from the wig test we got awhile ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
the dick helm and ballsack armor photos were leaked in may
Hadn't been paying much attention to this lately, kind of forgot about it until the promo photos went out. I'd assume that's plenty of time for them to say it's not real if it wasn't. Fuck, that's terrible.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i feel like they are trying to be some blend of period fantasy. that NEVER works and just makes everything look cheap. it looks like a direct to video d&d movie.

say what you want about the story of game of thrones, the costuming was always excellent and really should be the bar for anything similar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beardless Geralt played by Cavill seems pretty bad, like a Legolas. Hopefully our eyes will get see a lot of Millie Brady.

Fedor

<Banned>
eN0GMdt.jpg

fki190T.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From the looks of it, Geralts sword is the ultra rare steelver.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There may yet be hope. Maybe they'll cast Carrot Top as Olgierd Von Everec.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Really now, vote with your wallet. Do not go see movies like Captain Marvel, unsub from Netflix for this shit. And be vocal about it.
Complaining accomplishes nothing.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Unsubbing from Netflix over a show you don't agree with is like refusing to shop at a grocery store because you don't like their russet potato selection.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users