The Witcher

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get that Chalotra isn't as hot as the idealized pixels from Witcher 3, but the idea that she's ugly or a butterface is just absolutely fucking retarded.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No, bunch of faggots that can't discern actual beauty.

Here's a short list of actresses that, visually, would have made for a better Yennefer than the wide-jawed, cleft chinned thing that we got:

Kate Beckinsale (goes without saying)
OIP.3lQRLd3DWOyOh7tMINyZ-AHaJ8

Minka Kelly
OIP.jt9gkKZOHDewGegIggp6UwAAAA

Ashlynn Yennie
OIP.DqqXADpWJ3SFqE0Xy5CG8gHaLJ

Jenn Proske
OIP.BCzsDNRq1gnRkt042H9JfAHaJ_
Wtf is this? I can't tell how sharp their knees are in those pictures.

Also, finished the show last night. I liked it, but the lady who played Frangila is so ugly and awkward looking. Any scene with her was ruined.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I get that Chalotra isn't as hot as the idealized pixels from Witcher 3, but the idea that she's ugly or a butterface is just absolutely fucking retarded.

Yeah how could anyone think this women looks homely and dumpy. Hyperbole aside you are correct in that she isn't ugly, but when they try and pass her off as the ultimate pillar of desire meanwhile she is outclassed throughout the series but hotter women.

iu

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah how could anyone think this women looks homely and dumpy. Hyperbole aside you are correct in that she isn't ugly, but when they try and pass her off as the ultimate pillar of desire meanwhile she is outclassed throughout the series but hotter women.

iu

Who outclasses her in THIS series lol? Triss Meribrown? Fringilla Negro? The Sabrina chick with a DD rack and a DDD nose?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fringorilla.

A++ to whoever made that up, and it should be a thread rule that you must reference her as such.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Ashlynn Yennie was in that one-off Showtime show about BDSM, so she would get my vote lol

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Finished it. Enjoyed it. Needed more bard and witchery monster slaying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Minka Kelly is one of the worst actresses in the business.

that bitch doesn't need to act. All she has to do, is to get her tits out and look at the camera, biting her lip and looking all seductive and shit. You know, the usual stuff she does when auditioning for a role in hotel room with some dude claiming to be a producer

Anyway, watched the 1st ep, it was ok

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

iu

What? If we're just going by the Witcher universe, she probably is the hottest

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

iu

she looks like a descendant of Charles II of Spain

f428149d17b28f5d0e7726df2334939f.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just started this. It's... not awful I guess. It has its moments.

I really liked this song though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expect everyone to claim they find Anya Charotla to be as attractive to play through the game again with this Cavill + Charolta mod

• 1Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I expect everyone to claim they find Anya Charotla to be as attractive to play through the game again with this Cavill + Charolta mod

squintyeyes.jpg

Did you make up that garbled nonsense just for an excuse to post a link to that trash tier mod?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Girlfriend wanted to watch this so now we're on episode 8. It's not as bad as I originally thought it would be but it feels entirely nonsensical because of all the damn time shifts. I think having played through Witcher 3 actually makes this worse than if I had gone into it blind.

The show is fairly boring to this point because the pacing is very slow. Way too much character building and exposition, even Geralt's scenes are kinda boring.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Never played the games. Never read the books.

Good show. Black people were fine. The tall Dwarf bothered me more than black people being in a fucking show in 2019.

Also Tissaia has the hottest bitchface. Like a Great Value Natalie Dormer without wonky boobs. Yes please.

8.5/10.

• 7Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 7 users