The Witcher

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know, if you were DC's most iconic hero and the one person everyone was hard-stuck on, I'm pretty sure you could lock in a $100 million contract over X movies and shit and just coast. If he's a true gamer like people like to believe, that would be the optimal route. Always be the shiniest piece of every shit DC movie, make a ton of money per movie, and just get the choice to do whatever projects you want/don't want to do over the next 10 years with the least effort required. Easy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If he's a true gamer like people like to believe
He made a mildly obscure 40k reference during a recent interview, if he's faking the gamer thing then he's putting a fairly ridiculous amount of work into something with no clear benefit.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, but that makes him like a 93rd percentile gamer, not a 99th percentile gamer like most of this forum so he's clearly not doing it right.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There’s no fucking way at the glacial pace of DC movies he couldn’t have done the Witcher and Superman. This reeks of him peacing out. Maybe he can play Arthas just like that photoshop that made the rounds in the inevitable Warcraft show after blizzard has to whore harder to make money. That will never happen.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He made a mildly obscure 40k reference during a recent interview, if he's faking the gamer thing then he's putting a fairly ridiculous amount of work into something with no clear benefit.
He's a big 40k fan. I saw a vid of him showing off one of his personal painted minis awhile back.

edit: found this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't know, if you were DC's most iconic hero and the one person everyone was hard-stuck on, I'm pretty sure you could lock in a $100 million contract over X movies and shit and just coast. If he's a true gamer like people like to believe, that would be the optimal route. Always be the shiniest piece of every shit DC movie, make a ton of money per movie, and just get the choice to do whatever projects you want/don't want to do over the next 10 years with the least effort required. Easy.

It figures you would be the one to question him being a gamer.

What game are you failing to get 100 people to watch you play on Twitch now, 'streamer'??

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn’t be surprised that him getting the Superman role back required him to ditch Netflix altogether

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't even know there was people that doubted he's a big nerd. I highly doubt the guy is staging questions so he can fake being a nerd

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

It probably came down to the shooting schedule of Witcher wouldn't let him do Superman, and Superman was going to pay a fuckton more

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I didn't even know there was people that doubted he's a big nerd. I highly doubt the guy is staging questions so he can fake being a nerd
he's too dreamy to be a nerd, i told my wife s4 cavil is out thors ugly bro replaces him and shes nerd raging

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wouldn’t be surprised that him getting the Superman role back required him to ditch Netflix altogether

That was one of the rumored terms last year. Exclusivity.

WB under new ownership since then. But the past several years that was what WB said they needed to make a deal happen.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he's too dreamy to be a nerd, i told my wife s4 cavil is out thors ugly bro replaces him and shes nerd raging
If nerds didn’t sit around sucking down Mountain Dew code red and quarter pounders all the time. Life is about balance. Can’t fix ugly though.

I wonder after Cavil deep dicks some wannabe model and drops a few billion of his kids on her face if he then takes her to his game room and shows her his miniatures. For that instance, she’s completely enraptured with 40K. Probably googles it and reads a wiki later. But most nerds aren’t walking around with a Spartan jaw and can bench press a fucking car while Scrooge McDucking in a giant pile of cash. She will always listen as long as he knows not to ring her up.

He won the fucking whole game.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He's not the only one that doesn't look like your average gamer in Hollywood. I mean you have Vin Diesel and Joe Mangianello for example.

Goatface

couple of days ago, it was announced cavill will start filming guy ritchie's ww2 spy movie in jan. would make it seem neither a time or exclusivity issue.

• 2Like