The 'Yet Another Mass Murder' Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He was convicted of beating his wife. I have no problem executing worthless wife beaters. Would of saved 4 other peoples lives in this case.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
If you execute every white trash men all the white trash women will end up single for life. Who's going to keep the birthrate up then? Mexican and "that word that get you rickshawed", that's who.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If you execute every white trash men all the white trash women will end up single for life. Who's going to keep the birthrate up then? Mexican and "that word that get you rickshawed", that's who.
Keeping up with the current birth rate is sort of a bad thing, imo.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
especiallyinfrontofyourefucking kidsyou god damn mongoloid.
I had to, started my morning off with a laugh

wink.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone advocate for white trash to havemorechildren.

Sgt A. Capwn_sl

shitlord
I did miss the rifle part. It appears they're both roughly equal and range between 300-400 a year. They're also almost all babies. So past 2 years old, you're way more likely to die by a rifle.

And for the record, I'm not anti-gun. I own an HK45, Glock 40, Colt AR-15, and Remington VMT semi-auto. I just hate retarded arguments. I also have no problem with new gun laws aimed at reducing crazy people's ability to get them.
A Glock 40 you say? Are you the only one in the room professional enough to carry one?