The YouTube drama thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

joz123

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Just what I wanted! I can take 67 minutes to rewatch the video while an inbred incel living in squalor pauses it every 10 seconds to add his insightful thoughts.

In a youtube drama thread no less! WHAT A SHOCKER.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Both. The guy built a career out of shaming others and that whore's audience is entirely made up of his viewers. No way he doesnt get off from the shame/humiliation of that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Both. The guy built a career out of shaming others and that whore's audience is entirely made up of his viewers. No way he doesnt get off from the shame/humiliation of that.
Yeah it's like OK she's made an OnlyFans but they are saying it's for HER fans. No. She's clearly targeting it at iDubbzz's much larger audience.

It's not like she was already a sex worker and he thought it was cool, she's leeching off him in the most humiliating way possible.

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only H3H3 podcast episode I have watched was fairly recently when he had Papa John on. I was really interested in hearing the story from the Papa's side of things, and it kinda was but was also massively annoying to watch because that faggot kept interrupting him every other sentence with stupid fucking comments and kept changing the subject. The chick actually had some decently thought out questions for him but the dude was a terrible interviewer. Also his little facial expressions or ticks or whatever they are is incredibly annoying to have to watch. Very distracting and not like a great set of tits distracting. More like a someone is talking to you with a giant booger in their nose distracting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was really interested in hearing the story from the Papa's side of things, and it kinda was but was also massively annoying to watch because that faggot kept interrupting him every other sentence with stupid fucking comments and kept changing the subject.
Watch his Bill Burr interview if you want some top tier cringe.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
i dont watch any of this shit on a regular basis but the big drama moments are fun to watch go down.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Keemstar is one of those scummy shitbags that technically does nothing illegal but is so far on the negative karma scale he deserves to be buttfucked in prison for a few decades. Like a mafia don but in no way cool or appealing.

• 1Solidarity