The YouTube drama thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread is gonna be yuggeeee. OP thanks for contributing to MSSGA.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Foler Foler which of the two songs in my previous post do you prefer, "Goodbye Boulders" or "My Name is Donga"?

I think both are brilliant but "Goodbye Boulders" is a personal favorite.

Added: Jim's short take on the whole situation

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its quite funny actually.

FIght me irl if you disagree. In Knoxville.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler which of the two songs in my previous post do you prefer, "Goodbye Boulders" or "My Name is Donga"?

I think both are brilliant but "Goodbye Boulders" is a personal favorite.

Sorry bro I didn't read ur post. Was 2 long. Everyone should know by now that King Foler has the attention span of a goldfish and impulsiveness of left wing media.

Aging be hard on a jug. Getting cracks in this ole glass.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Donga talked sooooo much shit for so long and in the end he came up bitchmade, chugging soy and charging straight off the cliff on his metal buffalo.

This story has it all. Rise from the bottom to the top. Fall from grace for some, restoration to glory for others, Emotional turmoil. Threats of violence. Challenges to physical combat. Devious schemes and attempts to outmaneuver the opponent, accusations of kiddy diddling and being confined to a wheel chair, racist shitposting and mockery, lots of pretty funny content based on the situation, and the greatest internet tough guy shit talker of all getting his cumuppence.

Truly one of the epic story arcs of the Youtube era. This is Game of Thrones for Internet Spergs.

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Donga talked sooooo much shit for so long and in the end he came up bitchmade, chugging soy and charging straight off the cliff on his metal buffalo.

This story has it all. Rise from the bottom to the top. Fall from grace for some, restoration to glory for others, Emotional turmoil. Threats of violence. Challenges to physical combat. Devious schemes and attempts to outmaneuver the opponent, lots of pretty funny content based on the situation, and the greatest internet tough guy shit talker of all getting his cumuppence.

Truly one of the epic story arcs of the Youtube era. This is Game of Thrones for Internet Spergs.
Can tell I would v much luv it. If u could write it in a short novella form it would be eezier for me to digest

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can tell I would v much luv it. If u could write it in a short novella form it would be eezier for me to digest

Watch the "Internet Tough Guy: The Story of Tonka Trucks" video I linked. It covers it all without all the reading.

Shorthand story is Donga of the Disabled Tribe send up many smoke signals but there was no fire in the pit when Andy got there to respond.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Watch the "Internet Tough Guy: The Story of Tonka Trucks" video I linked. It covers it all without all the reading.

Shorthand story is Donga of the Disabled Tribe send up many smoke signals but there was no fire in the pit when Andy got there to respond.
Where was Andy before tho? Y did it take him so long to get there?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Andy was busy doing cocaine prior to the events depicted in the narrative.
How did Donga end up in the disabled tribe n the first place and how did he end up in this situation neways

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How did Donga end up in the disabled tribe n the first place and how did he end up in this situation neways

Donga ended up in the Disabled Tribe by force of meme. No one knows for a fact he rides the metal buffalo to return to his wigwam at the end of a day of challenging people to real life fights he has no intention of showing up to, but its funny and it sticks as a result.

He ended up in this mess by being a shit talking internet tough guy with a spine made of jello and a belly full of soy.

• 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Donga ended up in the Disabled Tribe by force of meme. No one knows for a fact he rides the metal buffalo to return to his wigwam at the end of a day of challenging people to real life fights he has no intention of showing up to, but its funny and it sticks as a result.

He ended up in this mess by being a shit talking internet tough guy with a spine made of jello and a belly full of soy.
Can u clarify 2nd sentence. No 1 knows he for sure eif he actually rides a metal Buffalo or if he returns to wigwam?

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
41B7F1E9-82FB-48BE-A71E-1128B08AB266.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can u clarify 2nd sentence. No 1 knows he for sure eif he actually rides a metal Buffalo or if he returns to wigwam?

Because he hasn't put any pictures of himself out in recent years, no one is certain he rides the metal buffalo. As well, it is suggested that his failure to submit a proper bloodwork profile was due to his having a blood borne illness, probably AIDS, from getting fucked like the bitch he is.

• 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Because he hasn't put any pictures of himself out in recent years, no one is certain he rides the metal buffalo. As well, it is suggested that his failure to submit a proper bloodwork profile was due to his having a blood borne illness, probably AIDS, from getting fucked like the bitch he is.

Is AIDS a blood borne illness tho? Tho it was only needles n sex. Can u describe the metal buffalo plz

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
download.jpg

We know Donga is too poor to afford better.

Yeah AIDS is carried in the blood.

Its either HIV/Hep B or Hep C. Those are the disqualifiers. The hypothesis is that he was attempting to use someone else's blood and therefore identity to either give himself an automatic "out" from the fight, or to cover up for having a bloodborne illness that would by necessity disqualify him from the fight.

The true moral of the story, though, is don't talk it if you ain't gonna walk it.

• 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
V confused about this hodj hodj . I will sleep on it and report in the morning. Ty

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 190881

We know Donga is too poor to afford better.

Yeah AIDS is carried in the blood.

Its either HIV/Hep B or Hep C. Those are the disqualifiers. The hypothesis is that he was attempting to use someone else's blood and therefore identity to either give himself an automatic "out" from the fight, or to cover up for having a bloodborne illness that would by necessity disqualify him from the fight.

The true moral of the story, though, is don't talk it if you ain't gonna walk it.

Can you talk it if you do modes of transportation other than walking it? That's my big question. I don't know man, I don't know how easy it would be for Donga to get someone else bloods. This doesn't make sense 2 me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He was making like quite a bit of money from The Morning Kumite at one point. Though he's almost certainly blown through most of it for methamphetamine, he probably had enough to scam or offer payment to someone for help faking his blood test results.

Can you talk it if you do modes of transportation other than walking it?

I'm pretty sure its more of a metaphor than a literal thing.