This is a glorious piece of youtube drama and shitshow

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
should i be happy / sad?

Both sides were acting like chimps, one side gets antsy and pulls a gun out way too early.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So the guy who did "The King Of Random" videos died at 38 in a paragliding accident recently.

I personally wasn't a fan, but with 11 million subs, I assume someone here would know of him / be a fan.

While I'm here, I guess that "famous for no reason" girl Tana Mongeau married Jake Paul (brother of infamously retarded Logan Paul). You don't count this impending divorce in years or months, but days.

The vid she put out is literally a black screen with a gushing voice over. 0 talent, yet 5 million views. They don't even call themselves content creators, they are "influencers" LoL...

200.gif

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So the guy who did "The King Of Random" videos died at 38 in a paragliding accident recently.

I personally wasn't a fan, but with 11 million subs, I assume someone here would know of him / be a fan.

While I'm here, I guess that "famous for no reason" girl Tana Mongeau married Jake Paul (brother of infamously retarded Logan Paul). You don't count this impending divorce in years or months, but days.

The vid she put out is literally a black screen with a gushing voice over. 0 talent, yet 5 million views. They don't even call themselves content creators, they are "influencers" LoL...

View attachment 217213
everyone's been using the "influencer" term now, b/c it's the industry term for all social media.

i mean you can't really say you're creating content posting a stupid instagram pic that gets 1million likes, but it does influence retards.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 217213
Damn. I watched a couple of his videos awhile back, never followed him or anything, but he wasn't horrible. Sucks to go that young though. Same with that Emily Hart chick, I had watched some of hers as well, mainly because she was weirdly attractive sometimes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Some great drama happening today.

H3H3 dropped a "Content Nuke" on Keemstar, went through his doxxing/swatting, calling innocent people paedophiles and how he helped Etika on the way to suicide.

Keemstar responded but looks like a win for H3H3 judging by like ratios and comments.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Hodj and vanessa co-posted here. I don’t even.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

H3H3 dropped a "Content Nuke" on Keemstar, went through his doxxing/swatting, calling innocent people paedophiles and how he helped Etika on the way to suicide.

Keemstar responded but looks like a win for H3H3 judging by like ratios and comments.
H3H3 kind of sucks now, but Keemstar is a massive faggot and I'm happy to see anything bad come his way.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seems like he
H3H3 kind of sucks now, but Keemstar is a massive faggot and I'm happy to see anything bad come his way.
H3H3 is finally doing videos again now instead of just podcast, they have been good so far.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Reaction

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm more interested in the drama at YouTube HQ with their biggest podcast leaving.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm more interested in the drama at YouTube HQ with their biggest podcast leaving.
he is leaving because youtube is fucking over creators who built the platform in favor of the big networks. they skewed the algorithms heavily in their favor. youtube is in a lot of trouble, theyve never made a profit and now they are losing even more. youtube 5 years ago was great. now everyone walks on eggshells and have to watch every word in fear of getting demonetized. which is happening anyway across all creators because advertisers are drying up.

• 2Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh, I've a good grasp one why. I want to see if anyone at YouTube HQ actually cares enough to cause a scene.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Joe Rogan is leaving for a deal with Spotify, for $100 Million.
he was already making 100 million. the old way, youtube skewed the algo and it affected his bottom end so he is leaving because of the changes to keep his income. he wouldnt have left if things werent being fucked with.

• 1Like