The Zionists are whining thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
We stole the land from the Mexicans and occupy it and they aren't bombing us. That's cause they aren't rock throwing religious savages.
yeah do you notice we either made those Mexicans citizens or deported them, we didn't deny them the right to human rights for 60 years, notice the difference in attitudes among those people? you don't see any connection at all though?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Shit Israel got hit with more than 300 rockets this month.

I dislike killing and hope to go my entire life having only helped save lives not taking any. That being said if the assholes next to me fired a couple thousand rockets our way I would send in the army and go all shock and awe until nothing was left.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go Zionists.

I understand it's a shitty situation but so long as Hamas is running things in Gaza this shit will happen. Israel should work out a deal with Abbas in the West Bank, he seems more reasonable. Then let Egypt deal with Gaza.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
As much as I dislike how the Israelis have been acting I have to temper it with the recognition that if even a single rocket let alone thousands of them were launched at any US city we would not only wipe out whatever country did it but probably 3 or 4 other semi random countries we had current beef with just to be "safe".

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's fair to criticize how Israel handles it. But the context is literally hundreds of rockets fired into the country. So, it has to be stopped. If there's a better way to handle it that's fine but this notion of proportionality is stupid.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well, this FAA debacle over the flight ban to Ben Gurion is going to force a bad situation into a far worse one unless 'Bama gets off his ass and does something. If the flight ban is predicated on the fact that rockets fly into Israel, and the one that hit near the airport is simply an eye-opener, then technically flights should have been banned many years ago. If lifting the flight ban will be based on no more rockets being fired, well then the ban is going to be in place for quite some time. More incentive for Hamas not to stop firing rockets either way (yay, terrorism works!), but the question is what Israel will do if lifting the ban doesn't occur soon. Either they grant concessions to Hamas for a cease-fire in the hopes that they'll actually stop firing rockets (unlikely), or they say "fuck it" and just decide to go full bore and disassemble Hamas completely.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
must be nice to have an airport your neighbor didn't blow up or blockade

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am trying to find some sympathy in my heart for the plight of the Palestinians, but I can't. If those people haven't learned their lesson yet and don't rise up in violence against Hamas, overthrow them, turn the survivors over to Israel and beg for mercy, then I don't know what to say. The entire Arab world went to war to get them their land back. Twice, I think. They got their asses handed to them both times and ended up losing even more land.

There will never be another Palestine. It's over; they lost. The Palestinians are the American Indians of the Arab world. Invaders came, took their land, and defended it against all comers, and to continue to fight against such an overwhelming force will only lead to further ruin.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, this FAA debacle over the flight ban to Ben Gurion is going to force a bad situation into a far worse one
Yep, Hamas is already claiming this as a victory. So Israel is really going to go all out until the rockets stop if the silly ban isn't dropped.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Fanaskin is that you in the video with the Illuminati symbol?
which one are you wombat hannity or levin?

Mark Levin on Hannity: Israel and the Border Crisis - YouTube

plus did you hear some of the I don't even know what to call it, blatantly biased and self serving things howard stern said in that video?

"jews are the indigenous people of that area", that's not controversial at all

"if you are anti israel you are anti america"

howards recounting of history of how israel started is, i dunno ignorantly insane?

what was that insane conflation between jews and slaves? can you diagram that analogy for me.

"there will be a war and it will come down to who will wipe who out" well what does that tell you?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
if you are critical of israel does that make you anti american wombat?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm about as socially liberal as you can get, but I agree with almost everything in that video except Hannity's stupid haircut.
yeah you ever notice you say the same exact things extreme american right wingers and christian zionists do about israel? or that your views align with the right wing in israel?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I think it's fair to criticize how Israel handles it. But the context is literally hundreds of rockets fired into the country. So, it has to be stopped. If there's a better way to handle it that's fine but this notion of proportionality is stupid.
Please refer to deaths rather than volume of rockets TYVM~

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I love Howard, but he goes off the rails when it comes to Israel stuff. Understandable though since a lot of his mother's family was lost in the Holocaust and he spent his entire childhood hearing about it.