The Zionists are whining thread

Agraza

Registered Hutt
mmmmmmm. That's not a good place to be. I wonder if Netanyahu talks to Assad. I think Israel would rather stick with the devil they know.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I doubt Israel is going to let radicals anywhere near the heights. I would expect a response.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What are the parents doing? One of them went on TV to complain and I was thinking "why are you allowing your 12 year old daughter out of the house if you knew about this?". I wasn't allowed out on my own at that age in an urban area full of this type of scum.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I need more context than that. Ever since I could bike to school I have been, and then other kids and I would bike around town in our free time until we discovered sega genesis.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
What are the parents doing? One of them went on TV to complain and I was thinking "why are you allowing your 12 year old daughter out of the house if you knew about this?". I wasn't allowed out on my own at that age in an urban area full of this type of scum.
Thats a cop out. Thats like (but not identical to) saying if the police don't do anything about criminals, why aren't the citizens out shooting them themselves?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I edited that out a few seconds later. I just didn't have any friends until then haha. I was certaintly not allowed out at the age of these 12 year old girls though.
My 8 and 10 year old are outside wandering the neighborhood right now with their friends. I have literally no idea where they are. I assume they will come home for dinner, though.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Shit man, I was trolling downtown pool halls for acid when I was 14.

Wait, was that your point?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My 8 and 10 year old are outside wandering the neighborhood right now with their friends. I have literally no idea where they are. I assume they will come home for dinner, though.
That's pretty much where I spent my summers. Outside wandering the neighborhood without a fuck to give in the world.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thats a cop out. Thats like (but not identical to) saying if the police don't do anything about criminals, why aren't the citizens out shooting them themselves?
So if your children told you that they were being raped, you would let them out again before it is dealt with? You can rightly blame the police for not doing anything, but you also have the power to stop it.

By the way I think that densly populated shitty urban areas are quite different from the perfect suburbs I imagine you guys live in.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So if your children told you that they were being raped, you would let them out again before it is dealt with? You can rightly blame the police for not doing anything, but you also have the power to stop it.
Oh my bad I thought I was rightly blaming the police right there in my post.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my bad I thought I was rightly blaming the police right there in my post.
Er I never said you didn't. You just implied that the parent had zero responsibility, when they do have responsibility once they find out about it.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Er I never said you didn't. You just implied that the parent had zero responsibility, when they do have responsibility once they find out about it.
As a brother of four sisters with a single mom, once they reached their early teen years there was nothing my mom could do to stop them from going where they wanted, when they wanted. All she could do is take their allowance away and call the cops when/if they didn't come home. Sounds like these moms called the cops and they were given the "eye roll".