The Zionists are whining thread

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Nothing is confirmed and you already decided which side to trust on this.
It's like, reading is hard, and stuff.

From the article:

"The Gaza health ministry told the Reuters news agency that Israeli fire had killed at least 15, and 150 injured."

"In an interview with Al Jazeera, Chris Gunness, the spokesman for UNRWA, the UN's humanitarian organisation in Gaza, said his organisation had been in contact with Israeli forces as fighting closed in on the shelter.

"We gave the Israelis the precise GPS coordinates of the Beit Hanoun shelter. We were trying to coordinate a window [for evacuation] and that was never granted," he said."

Edit:15 dead as Israeli fire hits U.N. school in Gaza

How many more sources do you need? You waiting on WKRP in Cincinnati to confirm?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's like, reading is hard, and stuff.

From the article:

"The Gaza health ministry told the Reuters news agency that Israeli fire had killed at least 15, and 150 injured."

"In an interview with Al Jazeera, Chris Gunness, the spokesman for UNRWA, the UN's humanitarian organisation in Gaza, said his organisation had been in contact with Israeli forces as fighting closed in on the shelter.

"We gave the Israelis the precise GPS coordinates of the Beit Hanoun shelter. We were trying to coordinate a window [for evacuation] and that was never granted," he said."
Also from your bullshit article that you conveniently left out.

An Israeli military source however told Al Jazeera that Palestinian rocket fire had been detected in the area and that it might have fallen short and hit the shelter.

Trusting initial reports from either side is fucking stupid.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Jews from different parts of the world isn't really multiculturalism.

It's like populating South Africa with Christian English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Canadians, New Zealanders and Australians - because they are all different cultures! Imagine the possibility of putting Canadian Moose on an Austalian Barbecue and then mixing it with Irish Potatoes for use as a filling for a bland English Meat Pie?
Those are different cultures.. Trust me when I say that a Russian Jew has little in common with a Morrocan or Iraqi Jew. Are you referring to "multi religious" then?

The most (and least) culturally diverse countries in the world | Pew Research Center

Plenty of non-jews in Israel though. Can't say the same for the rest of the middle east. Israel was designed to primarily be a Jewish state for the Jews to take refuge in, which I can understand considering the riots in Europe and people like Generalfeldmarschall Fanaticskin . 2014 is already a record year for Jews emigrating from France to Israel.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Also from your bullshit article that you conveniently left out.

An Israeli military source however told Al Jazeera that Palestinian rocket fire had been detected in the area and that it might have fallen short and hit the shelter.

Trusting initial reports from either side is fucking stupid.
Normally, you'd be right, but our state sponsored terrorists in Tel Aviv have a penchant for these type of moves.

Israeli tank destroys two floors of HOSPITAL as Gaza death toll tops 550 | Mail Online

Israel destroys el-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients | Mondoweiss

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From wiki: "Large parts of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure, however, were destroyed, including 400 miles (640 km) of roads, 73 bridges, and 31 other targets such as Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport, ports, water and sewage treatment plants, electrical facilities, 25 fuel stations, 900 commercial structures, up to 350 schools and two hospitals, and 15,000 homes. Some 130,000 more homes were damaged."

Israel Itself by Destroying Gaza Home for Handicapped | Global Research

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Normally, you'd be right, but our state sponsored terrorists in Tel Aviv have a penchant for these type of moves.

Israeli tank destroys two floors of HOSPITAL as Gaza death toll tops 550 | Mail Online

Israel destroys el-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients | Mondoweiss

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From wiki: "Large parts of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure, however, were destroyed, including 400 miles (640 km) of roads, 73 bridges, and 31 other targets such as Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport, ports, water and sewage treatment plants, electrical facilities, 25 fuel stations, 900 commercial structures, up to 350 schools and two hospitals, and 15,000 homes. Some 130,000 more homes were damaged."

Israel Itself by Destroying Gaza Home for Handicapped | Global Research
yeah, good job editing out that last one! Here, I'll edit it back in for you.

CAMERA: Update: ?Destroyed? Al Quds Hospital Back to Normal in a Few Days

Chris

Potato del Grande
Those are different cultures.. Trust me when I say that a Russian Jew has little in common with a Morrocan or Iraqi Jew. Are you referring to "multi religious" then?

The most (and least) culturally diverse countries in the world | Pew Research Center

Plenty of non-jews in Israel though. Can't say the same for the rest of the middle east. Israel was designed to primarily be a Jewish state for the Jews to take refuge in, which I can understand considering the riots in Europe and people like Generalfeldmarschall Fanaticskin . 2014 is already a record year for Jews emigrating from France to Israel.
Isn't the whole point that the Jews have a distinct culture/religion (which are integrated together) and need their own country so people won't slaughter them for being different?

So some are from Russia and have no fashion sense and some are from Morroco and eat Hummus? Ok...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh goody, now we are listing all civilian casualties.

Unfortunately in any war or mini-war this kind of shit happens. I bet both sides could give you pages and pages of civilian casualties.

Thank god were past the days of carpet bombing.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Can't believe how some of you guys gobble up the Hamas propaganda. I can pretty much sum the situation up with this gif.

bullied-kid-snaps-back-o.gif

What would make it perfect is if the little kid then ran to his mom crying "mommy the big kid smashed me"

So some of you believe it's okay for Palestine to lob missiles at Israel every day, but not okay for Israel to come shitstomp them when they have had enough? Israel GAVE Gaza to the Palestinians, made the Oslo accords with Arafat for peace, and Palestine STILL tries to attack Israel. If it weren't for the Iron Dome system, you would hear about Israel schools and hospitals getting blasted daily. Yet Israel still trucks in food and medicine for Gaza citizens daily, when the Hamas (a terrorist organization) don't give a shit about their own people. 95% of you here already know this, it's middle-east 101, but some of you apparently have no clue whats going on and just bleeding heart for whatever country can show you the most pictures of wounded kids. War is ugly, but Palestinians started this war, and will not end it.

In regards to those articles above, if people would read things other than Hamas propoganda they would realize Hamas hide behind women and children to do their attacks, and order people not to evacuate their homes when Israel retaliates. They attack from schools, mosques, hospitals and civilian houses and stash their weapon depots there. That way when they do get blown up they can say "look Israel baaaaaaad. They bombed our Mosque. No sir, those are not weapons you see in the rubble.". But it all boils down to, they chose to continually engage in warfare acts against Israel, and Israel actually had the restraint to avoid wiping them out for this long, but everyone has their breaking point and Palestine hit Israels. They should feel lucky they got to go this long without Israel rolling in. They made their bed, now they can lie in it. And regardless of religion, anyone that thinks this is Israel's fault and Palestinians are the innocent people here just getting slaughtered for no reason at all, should be deported to the middle-east as you obviously are stuck in barbaric middle-east kill all infidel, stone women and children mindset and are everything wrong with this world now days.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Maybe if Israel wasn't stolen from the people who lived there in 1946 and propped up by the West it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Maybe if they were a country that operated under its own steam, as opposed to being bankrolled by the West, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Maybe if Israel would stop building on land that is not theirs, pushing out more and more Palestinians, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
And any sanity or credibility is lost right there.

You should hate every country, because they all came about by conquering/immigration.
your knowledge of international law, the right of conquest, the UN and decolonization is lacking

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
And any sanity or credibility is lost right there.

You should hate every country, because they all came about by conquering/immigration.
So it's cool to have your land straight up stolen from you so other people can live on it?

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1947-48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's the same deal as with most of the ME. The West cut it up for their own benefit. While I abhor the Al Saud state, they pale in comparison to the hypocrisy of Israel.

It's like some of you don't understand history before 1947.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So it's cool to have your land straight up stolen from you so other people can live on it?

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1947??"48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's the same deal as with most of the ME. The West cut it up for their own benefit. While I abhor the Al Saud state, they pale in comparison to the hypocrisy of Israel.

It's like some of you don't understand history before 1947.
Your solution is...?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
your knowledge of international law, the right of conquest, the UN and decolonization is lacking
Hey you want to live in the past, then I will use the entire past of the human race. Conquering/immigration has been done by everyone and happened to everyone. I'm not a history major, but I would guess the area that is Israel has been conquered and immigrated from/too countless times over the centuries, so who can actually claim "we were there first"?

Who said it was cool? I'm sure the people that have it happen to them fucking hate it and I would be pissed if someone took my home and kicked me out it. But to act like everyone is innocent or has never participated in the conquering of another area/region is most likely futile(I don't know the history of every single "entity" in the world, there might be some decedents of original settlers in some remote areas). It's literally a part of humanity and will always be so and everyone's guilty of it. And it will only get worse as populations grow and resources decline.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Your solution is...?
Put Israel in Antarctica, where no one would give a fuck. Or that giant mound of trash in the pacific.

Putting them in the fucking middle of Arab country, surrounded by "eternal" enemies is not a sound plan. Also, giving them nuclear weapons was not a good idea either.

Step 1) Cut off monetary aid to Israel and ban importation of any weapons from any country

Step 2) Take away nukes

Step 3) Wait

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Put Israel in Antarctica, where no one would give a fuck. Or that giant mound of trash in the pacific.

Putting them in the fucking middle of Arab country, surrounded by "eternal" enemies is not a sound plan. Also, giving them nuclear weapons was not a good idea either.

Step 1) Cut off monetary aid to Israel and ban importation of any weapons from any country

Step 2) Take away nukes

Step 3) Wait
Jews say no, what then?