They are billions

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I added this game to my Steam watch-list. If it gets a big price-cut sale over the holidays, I will likely pick it up. Otherwise, I will wait till it releases. It looks really cool.

Thats not going to happen.

They had several editions in different price ranges that came with a beta key, something like 20$, 40$, 60$, 100$, 150$ and 250$ .. all the keys sold out except the 150$ and 250$ ones, I'm amazed early acces is as cheap as it is and don't expect it to last.

Bought this and convinced two people in my office bullpen to buy it too. This game is really well done.

This.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just wish the tech tree was a bit less linear. It feels like the only decision I make is in the early game if I should build a wood workshop before or after I build a barracks. And generally that decision is made based upon the amount of farmland I have to work.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
This game is good. Everybody should get it.

If you ever find yourself asking "Do I need more defenses?" The answer is yes, yes you do.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
too hard

there is only iron man mode, and 1 mistake can cost you the game

• 1Like

norp

Bronze Squire
This game is fantastic. I guess if you don't like losing or RTS games, this wouldn't be worth it. Otherwise, 100% worth picking up.

• 1Like

Lurkingmoar

Molten Core Raider
Great game, I get crushed around day 60 on the 100 day challenge. I hope they add online co-op to this as I already got a few friends addicted to this game too.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It reminds me a bit of Factorio, but I don't think it has the longevity.

It's good, but obviously early access. Lacking co-op is a pretty big oversight I think.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So for the people that have beat the first map, how many times do you expand out? I've got about 2 rings deep and then it just all falls apart waiting for certain resources to hit. Map placement can be really crazy as well.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Thought I was going to win my first game.. got a nice surprise with 10 days left. :eek:

tumblr_od6dnlpp6D1qkktc4o1_r1_500.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

norp

Bronze Squire
I love how the different maps drastically change the game, I'm 40 hours in and still having a great time. One of the best games of 2017 that I was certainly not expecting.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
this is the best post-Merkel euro sim ever

its not getting enough credit

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
friend gifted me this, i have no idea wtf im doing. just chillin makin a fishermans hut then my entire settlement just dies

okay :(

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
6 combat units over four "tech" tiers. It's only got one mode at the moment and the actual base building is a little limited. But it is incredibly fun and challenging, and at the price I got it for (22.50) it has so far sucked up at least 15 hours of my life, so currently worth every penny.

That said, there's some UI jankiness that isn't game-ending but is also mildly annoying. The buttons to build stuff doesn't always depress when clicked, and it almost seems like there is a specific location on the UI you need to click inside each button to get it to work some of the time.

So far I've only seen 6 enemy types total, with the slow moving zombies, fast moving zombies, citizen zombies, fatties, spitters, and harpies. Little limited but it is enough, imo, when you have thousands of the fuckers running at you at once.

Actual campaign/story stuff coming early next year, and hopefully a little more fleshed out technology stuff with more unit and mob variety. Otherwise, it's a very fun little game.