Thieves Oil

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone try it? A co-worker mentioned it to me yesterday claiming that it works for him and his family (a drop on each foot and he hasn't been sick over a year when he started). I'm a little skeptical, but in the same vein, I'm also open minded and believe there are aspects of holistic/far east medicines can work in conjunction with western more chemical/synthetic based treatments.

Plenty of articles out there, but I want to hear real testimonials.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

I want a description of what the electrons are doing. Well, okay, I'll accept just the actions of the molecules or proteins.

rrr_img_119330.jpg
rrr_img_119331.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know what they call alternative medicines that have been proven to work? Medicine.

Brad2770

Oh, I love this stuff. I found that it works better if you put one drop on each testicle. I support this product.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I heard if you gargle bleach you stop worrying about your other problems. Give it a try and report back.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The name alone should be an indicator to its effectiveness, methinks.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Clinical pharmacologists get asked shit like this a lot. Interactions with marketed medicin, alternative medicine, toxicity, preggers, psychiatrics, idiopathic, etc.

Anywho, micromedex is a good place to start. Key is to know and search the actual ingredients of your shit - like powder or essential oils, what's being used to extract and how is it done (concentrations, actual ingredients).

http://www.micromedexsolutions.com/m...ex2/librarian/

Good luck.

EDIT
I love this:
`Young Living Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.`
Thieves Essential Oil | Young Living Essential Oils

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Half my neighbors are trying to sell this shit lately. It takes all my self control to keep from screaming "IDIOT" at them for simultaneously falling for essential oils and multi-level marketing scams.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Half my neighbors are trying to sell this shit lately. It takes all my self control to keep from screaming "IDIOT" at them for simultaneously falling for essential oils and multi-level marketing scams.
Advocare is big in DFW. I roll my eyes every time.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I really wish the FDA would jack boot it up more with all this snake oil bullshit. Homeopathy, Dietary Supplements, Probiotics, Oxygenated Water (This one really rustles me for some reason), etc.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'd agree there needs to be more stringent requirements to stop this dumb shit. Fools and their money are easily parted though and most of this garbage is as harmless to the user as it is the crap they are trying to cure or prevent.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What happened to the guy in the weight loss thread advocating baking soda cleanses? This seems right up his alley.

koljec_sl

shitlord
I really wish the FDA would jack boot it up more with all this snake oil bullshit. Homeopathy, Dietary Supplements,Probiotics, Oxygenated Water (This one really rustles me for some reason), etc.
a lot of regular docs are jumping onto the probiotic bandwagon...