Skanda

I'm Amod too!
rrr_img_119975.jpg

http://vitalityair.com/

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
They're selling Pulse-Oximiters too.

Quote from my medical director at work, "If you could hold your breath long enough, you would pass out before anything would register on a pulse-ox." It's a slower and longer term tool that has many different ways of giving false negatives and only one way of giving a false positive, carbon monoxide poisoning. So it would much more easily register Low on accident thus necessitating the monetary purchase of more canned magic.

A pulse-ox has its uses, but this certainly isn't one of them. Not only is them selling canned air a complete joke but they make it 'feel' all 'sciency' by selling pulse-oxes next to the organic cans of wallet-rape.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I'm going through this at work today. It's super frustrating because of how self contained this shit is which makes it really hard to attack. One of my co workers just put a "water alkalizer" in the break room, claiming its much healthier than regular water because all diseases are caused by all the "acidic" things you eat. I was pretty loudly mocking the concept behind this and she's like, "No really, it adds a ton of minerals to the water that you don't get from regular water." I asked her where these minerals come from, seeing as she's not loading anything into this machine.

"It syphons the minerals it needs from the air!"
".....that's the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile."
"No, that's how it works. It says so in the manual."
"It does not say that, you're making that up."

So she of course produces the manual, and sure enough, it does straight up claim that it syphons calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals from the air to put in the fucking water. I try to explain that this is complete horseshit, but now they're not having any of it. "Yes we know, anything you don't agree with is horseshit. Even when we prove you wrong in official writing its not good enough. You just keep buying the lies that pharma tells you to keep you sick and dependent so they can take all your money. We know there are alternatives to being addicted to pills your whole life."

Seriously, this is giving me a goddamn migraine. I just got proved "wrong" and now I'm going to hear about it for months whenever I'm in there with them and their damn alkalizer machine and the cure all water.

iannis

Musty Nester
uhhh... it siphons magnesium from the air?

You should probably take the line that in order for this thing to work you'd all have blacklung already and distilled water would be the absolute least of your problems.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Just got reminded of this. Had one guy at a place I used to work drop this bomb on me. He'd had brain cancer. Had an operation to get the tumor removed that was completely successful and he'd been cancer-free for 8 years.

"But the doctors and big Pharma didn't want me to know about garlic. That's what cured me. They're always hiding things."

This was right after he'd gotten through explaining the FUCKING BRAIN SURGERY he went through to remove the tumor and why his head looked a little funny because of it.

No, it wasn't cutting out the mass that was choking off the blood supply to his brain that cured him. It was fuckinggarlic.

Oldbased

> Than U
They're selling Pulse-Oximiters too.

Quote from my medical director at work, "If you could hold your breath long enough, you would pass out before anything would register on a pulse-ox." It's a slower and longer term tool that has many different ways of giving false negatives and only one way of giving a false positive, carbon monoxide poisoning. So it would much more easily register Low on accident thus necessitating the monetary purchase of more canned magic.

A pulse-ox has its uses, but this certainly isn't one of them. Not only is them selling canned air a complete joke but they make it 'feel' all 'sciency' by selling pulse-oxes next to the organic cans of wallet-rape.
Maybe I read it wrong from you but are you saying changes don't register fast on pulse-oximiters?
As a person who had 13 small clots in his lungs this year I disagree with that. It would show changes and drop to below 90% in seconds of any activity. Full non movement raised it back into the 90s slower but within a minute back to full rest.
I never knew prior to that how quick it would react to lack of oxygen but the answer was really damn fast. Also if no one has ever experienced a reading in the 80's, it feels like your upper body is stuck in a vice.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Maybe I read it wrong from you but are you saying changes don't register fast on pulse-oximiters?
As a person who had 13 small clots in his lungs this year I disagree with that. It would show changes and drop to below 90% in seconds of any activity. Full non movement raised it back into the 90s slower but within a minute back to full rest.
I never knew prior to that how quick it would react to lack of oxygen but the answer was really damn fast. Also if no one has ever experienced a reading in the 80's, it feels like your upper body is stuck in a vice.
I should have clarified, in a body at homeostasis with normal functioning, you cannot change it by holding your breath. This product doesn't seem to be targeted at sick people but rather at healthy people, in order to get more healthy. In such a case, the pulse-ox existing on that page is a trifling money grab. And it still is prone to giving false lows no matter how healthy or not anyone is.

On you perhaps, a pulse ox is a worthy tool to be taken in to consideration with other things. For the lady in the picture it's a joke.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Maybe Olebass wants to be the lady in the picture. So he buys the PO. Case closed.

Oldbased

> Than U
I should have clarified, in a body at homeostasis with normal functioning, you cannot change it by holding your breath. This product doesn't seem to be targeted at sick people but rather at healthy people, in order to get more healthy. In such a case, the pulse-ox existing on that page is a trifling money grab. And it still is prone to giving false lows no matter how healthy or not anyone is.

On you perhaps, a pulse ox is a worthy tool to be taken in to consideration with other things. For the lady in the picture it's a joke.
Ok, that makes more sense, I figured I had missed what you meant regarding it as I didn't follow the previous pages all that closely.
Ya I use it as a tool due to the DVT I have in my right leg and constantly suffering muscle cramps/potential clots. I learned after 3 times when my reading is below 94% shit is about to hit the fan and call to verify increasing my warfarin a few days. Basically larger clots form and break off into little ones which thankfully so far have all gone to the lungs and haven't drowned me in my own blood.
I also use those wrist BP readers but that has never proved useful for me yet as my BP is always around 100-120/65-80.

For me the oximeter is the most powerful self testing tool I have. For most people I agree it would be completely useless. Unless you have a bad lung infection, clots or cancer/tumor I don't think a oximeter would serve any purpose. I could be wrong of course and openingly admit it. It just appears to only be useful if you suffer a serious lung issue.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going through this at work today. It's super frustrating because of how self contained this shit is which makes it really hard to attack. One of my co workers just put a "water alkalizer" in the break room, claiming its much healthier than regular water because all diseases are caused by all the "acidic" things you eat. I was pretty loudly mocking the concept behind this and she's like, "No really, it adds a ton of minerals to the water that you don't get from regular water." I asked her where these minerals come from, seeing as she's not loading anything into this machine.

"It syphons the minerals it needs from the air!"
".....that's the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile."
"No, that's how it works. It says so in the manual."
"It does not say that, you're making that up."

So she of course produces the manual, and sure enough, it does straight up claim that it syphons calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals from the air to put in the fucking water. I try to explain that this is complete horseshit, but now they're not having any of it. "Yes we know, anything you don't agree with is horseshit. Even when we prove you wrong in official writing its not good enough. You just keep buying the lies that pharma tells you to keep you sick and dependent so they can take all your money. We know there are alternatives to being addicted to pills your whole life."

Seriously, this is giving me a goddamn migraine. I just got proved "wrong" and now I'm going to hear about it for months whenever I'm in there with them and their damn alkalizer machine and the cure all water.
Yeah, the multiple quacks I work with have taken to just saying something like, "Yes, yes, we know you don't believe it, save your breath" and just dismissing me altogether when they start talking about stupid shit. I have two hardcore conspiracy ones that are just too far gone, but multiple others that firmly believe in bigfoot, ghosts, alien visitations, etc. Since I can't prove that those don't exist, they feel justified in continuing to believe.

Drives me fucking nuts, and makes me wonder how we even made it this far as a civilization.