Fedor

<Banned>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/

4xLzL.jpg

4xLzL.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was already convinced I would see this movie before I saw that Emma Watson was going to be in it.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
For being a bunch of comedians I like and from the writers of other good movies, this doesn't look very good. Maybe it was just the trailer and they took the high road of not including the good jokes in it. Several of those guys can make things that aren't funny into funny just in how they say them so I'll withhold judgement.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Looks fucking hilarious to me. Probably need to be drunk and/or high for it though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think the fact it's the actors and celebs playing themselves is what's going to make it funnier then it probably would be otherwise.

Also what's with the James Franco hate? That man is a peach.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Franco the person, but most of the time when he's acting serious he just comes off like a retarded chimp repeating lines fed to him. I dunno if it's just the voice or what.

And yeah, I love actors playing fictionalized versions of themselves. Curb Your Enthusiasm is king here. JVDB was hilarious on Don't Trust the Bitch. Neil Patrick Harris on Harold and Kumar anyone?

So I'm kind of predisposed to liking a movie with a bunch of people I generally find funny doing this.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I have a sneaking suspicion the first 20ish minutes (i.e the party full of celebrities doing cameos and making fun of themselves) of this movie will be the funniest.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Considering these actors play the same role in every movie I suppose they decided to just do away with character names and play themselves

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
At least they kept the weed...

spronk

FPS noob
just saw this at an advance screening, it was HILARIOUS. Definitely worth a watch, can't really say its so great that its a must-watch at theaters though but definitely a lot of laughs and a lot of "OH FUCK" moments, like Pineapple Express. Still a screening available in St Louis and Hawaii on May 2nd if you live in those 2 cities, otherwise gotta wait till June 14th
http://www.getscreening.com/free-mov...is-Is-the-End/