This Is The End

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Considering he's probably the #1 source of watson pics to the watson thread, that would be very weird.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to seeing this. If everyone that i know who said it was the best comedy ever hadn't spoiled the few best parts I suppose I would have enjoyed it more. Best though? Nope, not by a long shot. I kinda rolled my eyes when Emma showed up, but her parts were pretty funny. Danny McBride is annoying, that is his thing, the payoff was excellent.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched it last night. I avoid spoilers, so I enjoyed it a lot. The rape scene with Emma in the other room might've been the 2nd funniest scene after the cum one.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This movie would have been 80% less funny if Danny McBride wasn't in it. Virtually every legitimately funny moment involved either him, or the brief amount of time Michael Cera was in it.

I thought it was pretty good.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Michael Cera getting his asshole licked while he drank a Capri Sun was fucking hilarious.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw this last night. I had low expectations on this, based on a few comments, and ended up loving it.