Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Good for her. She looks good for carrying 2 little portymans.

Edit: also I'm not watching this shit if its more rah rah girl power. Go make up a new story and do the same shit. Smash people with a hammer. My brain just fucking melts imagining a room full of writers going "You know what would be really cool and original? What if....."

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Dang. She looks like a hot mom there. Is she a mom? I hope she's a mom.
Padme-star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-23124073-1283-2000.jpg
Padme-star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-23132034-454-631.jpg

It's pretty obvious. She has the midsection of someone who has carried another human inside her. For reference, pre-motherhood. It's why some women complain about children ruining their bodies. It's hard to go back to this once it's been rearranged internally.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah she was also hot in Heat, amirite?
I had a crush on the princess in never ending story.

Just watched that movie again with my daughter and the way they have her dolled up struck me as fucking disgusting now that I'm watching with a bit of gray hair in my beard and balls.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
there used to be a joke going around that Natpo and Keira Knightly were the same person. i think its fucking true. look at her forehead.
iu

iu

try and figure out which is which.

It wasn't a joke, KK played her double in phantom menace

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a crush on the princess in never ending story.

Just watched that movie again with my daughter and the way they have her dolled up struck me as fucking disgusting now that I'm watching with a bit of gray hair in my beard and balls.
Same but with Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth.

spronk

FPS noob
trailer is out

looks fine, but also like Black Widow or Shang Chi or Eternals... doesn't really look like its telling a story I care about or am really interested in. Thor wants to find a purpose in life... ok?

some multiverse crossover? I assume thats Jane/female Thor from another universe at the end but...

out in theaters July 8th 2022

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean its a teaser, it doesnt even show Gorr, space sharks, King Thor, etc. Its literally a synopsis of probably the first 45 minutes of the film. This is probably the one I am most excited for, Bale as the bad guy should be fun. Jane being Mighty Thor isnt multiverse and if you look at Mjolnir its got cracks all over it so it was repaired

If you really want to know what the story is more or less read Thor: God of Thunder from 2012, its actually pretty good.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean its a teaser, it doesnt even show Gorr, space sharks, King Thor, etc. Its literally a synopsis of probably the first 45 minutes of the film. This is probably the one I am most excited for, Bale as the bad guy should be fun. Jane being Mighty Thor isnt multiverse and if you look at Mjolnir its got cracks all over it so it was repaired

If you really want to know what the story is more or less read Thor: God of Thunder from 2012, its actually pretty good.
yea her comiccon tease was new mjolnir

the cracks even sorta line up
29fca137bbc66648bbb9371ac6f96856.png

9ed2255b900a4f00a1d75b0c6a97ba8d.png