Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Haus

<Silver Donator>

i kinda feel bad for NatPo, she abandoned the franchise because her character sucked but now she comes back because ???

I wonder why she isn't on one of those million "middle aged woman doing drama shit" streaming shows like Big Little Lies, Mare of Easttown, etc that all the actresses her age have snapped up

Without the helmet that's a serious Manface there.... It ranks up there with the John Malcovich Belle from Beauty and the Beast...
1645158630548.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

i kinda feel bad for NatPo, she abandoned the franchise because her character sucked but now she comes back because ???

I wonder why she isn't on one of those million "middle aged woman doing drama shit" streaming shows like Big Little Lies, Mare of Easttown, etc that all the actresses her age have snapped up

What? She bails on Marvel because she's an idiot and they allow her to come back with a big time role and you feel bad for her?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Imagine Chris Hemsworth retires, you're now Thor. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
there is literally nothing that she can do to prepare for this role. she isnt even an authoritative figure. shes just too diminutive. did Lady Syf say no?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

big little lies is too good for her.

spronk

FPS noob
What? She bails on Marvel because she's an idiot and they allow her to come back with a big time role and you feel bad for her?

yeah, cuz i'm 99% sure this is a one time role and NatPo will be dead by the end of this movie, just like Thor. A black younger lady will take over. NatPo is 40, Chris Hemsworth is younger at 38 lol.

so she gets a swan song in the MCU but i doubt she'll be in anything more, good for her I guess and maybe the multiverse will allow old lady Thor on D+ shows or whatever but I figured she was done with the character and moving on to bigger and newer stuff, but instead she's coming back to a role that she clearly hated by Thor 2.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
yeah, cuz i'm 99% sure this is a one time role and NatPo will be dead by the end of this movie, just like Thor. A black younger lady will take over. NatPo is 40, Chris Hemsworth is younger at 38 lol.

so she gets a swan song in the MCU but i doubt she'll be in anything more, good for her I guess and maybe the multiverse will allow old lady Thor on D+ shows or whatever but I figured she was done with the character and moving on to bigger and newer stuff, but instead she's coming back to a role that she clearly hated by Thor 2.

Hemsworth just signed a new 3 movie contract with marvel, not sure why you think they're killing him off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow didn't hear about that, hes going to be in moree marvel films than anyone

Homsar

Beta ray is such a cash grab for marvel, I wouldn't be surprised if they are holding back to save certain movies

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

is NatPo still a big star? i thought her career kind of peaked with Black Swan. after she did Thor 2, she had ten years to make a comeback. did that ever happen?

Homsar

Mjolnir and stormbreaker are both existing in this timeline iirc and that's how Portman is going to wield a hammer ? Can only hope she dies and Beta shows up to take control of stormbreaker

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mjolnir and stormbreaker are both existing in this timeline iirc and that's how Portman is going to wield a hammer ? Can only hope she dies and Beta shows up to take control of stormbreaker

Mjolnir shouldn't exist in this timeline

j00t

... no... mjolnir was destroyed by hela. when thor went back in time, he took mjolnir from his younger self. after endgame, cap brought mjolnir back to the exact point it was "borrowed" from.

so current, post endgame thor only has stormbreaker

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
... no... mjolnir was destroyed by hela. when thor went back in time, he took mjolnir from his younger self. after endgame, cap brought mjolnir back to the exact point it was "borrowed" from.

so current, post endgame thor only has stormbreaker
isnt it possible that the dwarf can make another Mjolnir?

Homsar

Another could be made, I just figured that would have been an easier route to go of having the other still exist