Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i would hate to be 25 in this fucking world. i got to be 25 in a world before internet and cameras everywhere and fucking faggots at every turn telling you how you should act. i was actually free to do what i wanted and make mistakes on my own terms.
and develop a lifelong love with hats

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Might as well go all out with the non canon, politically influenced changes at this point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tickets went on sale this morning, so I ordered Imax 3D. Only 1 showing per day, but at least it's something.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently the runtime is 119 minutes. Suriprsingly short for alll that seems to be going on. I figured it was gonna be in the 140 area.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the runtime is 119 minutes. Suriprsingly short for alll that seems to be going on. I figured it was gonna be in the 140 area.

That's what they're listing at as over here too.

Struggling to see how they'll do the Gorr story justice and shoehorn in femThor in under two hours.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Until you guys point shit out here, I honestly never noticed any of this black white shit. The only one I noticed Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury.
I can't help but notice every single black actor that doesn't sound like Kat Williams

fris

Vyemm Raider
We should have more reviews for a movie out in less than a week right? The only thing I see is someone comparing it to Batman and Robin

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We should have more reviews for a movie out in less than a week right? The only thing I see is someone comparing it to Batman and Robin
Well it is the 4th of July weekend so maybe you start seeing them on Tuesday.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Btw Bale wasn't able to get into shape for Gorr which is why the costume/looks were changed.

"I was coming off of a film where it had been necessary to be sort of rather lacking in muscle," said Bale. "And then I saw the images and thought, 'Well, that's not gonna be possible... and this g-string thing that's going on there.' He looked in the comic books like physically, you know, someone to reckon with though."

He continued, "And I said, 'Well, you know, that's just not gonna be possible in the state I'm in. And we literally have three days between me finishing one film and heading over to Australia for the quarantine and whatnot. I like to usually have much more time in between, but the pandemic meant that things got worked out that way."

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Reviews not looking too good, might have to go watch Maverick/Black phone again or wait for bullet train. Nothing good coming out for a while

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I think they realize not many people give a fuck after Avengers Endgame

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It comes out on my F*ing birthday, I was hoping it would be decent... The less I see of reviews, and more i see of trepidation... not a good sign.

On another Thor related topic though...

1657075779230.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
There’s some clip where someone asks Taita, Portman, and black lesbian “how gay is this movie?” And Portman says “So gay!!” And all three cheer.

I hope this isn’t a big fucking queer fest.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user