Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Not a marvel fan generally, I actually think a lot of the marvel movies are overrated shit shows, and I really didn't like the first two thor movies.

This I liked however, they went fully into the comedic aspect of it rather than making it a small part, and the jump cuts were less jarring.

Best Marvel movie I've seen for a while tbh.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Saw this movie today. I was very disappointed at it. Everything with banner on it sucked ass and it seemed out of character for Banner.
And then the drop, I cringed as they do that to one of his trademark moves.
bad

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I will be buying this on 4K. I haven't bought Dark World (it sits on my Plex server), and I seriously doubt I'll pay any money for BP. I'd buy Ragnarok twice just out of spite if it wasn't going to the same repository.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not a marvel fan generally, I actually think a lot of the marvel movies are overrated shit shows, and I really didn't like the first two thor movies.
no one liked the thor1/2 cuz they were shit and bottom tier3.

thor3 is tier 1 up there w/ avengers/ironman/cap2/cap3/gotg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Can't believe I missed Kurgan as the demon... I was bored while Thor was spinning around on the chain so I should have picked up on it.
k.jpg

• 1Picard

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I liked both movies. I think Marvel only really has two tiers.

Bottom tier for me in no particular order: Ironman 2, Ironman 3, Dark World, Black Panther, Age of Ultron, Captain America, and Hulk (if we're counting it). If there were a mid tier, it'd be Thor, Antman, Dr Strange and Civil War, maybe GotG2. Top tier Avengers, Winter Soldier, GotG, Ragnarok, Ironman.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just watched it, and it was more a miss than a hit for me. Hulk talked too much, the first 15 minutes were confusing, Odin dies like it's no big deals. I liked the lighter tone and the grandmaster was

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bottom tier for me in no particular order: Ironman 2, Ironman 3, Dark World, Black Panther, Age of Ultron, Captain America, and Hulk (if we're counting it). If there were a mid tier, it'd be Thor, Antman, Dr Strange and Civil War, maybe GotG2. Top tier Avengers, Winter Soldier, GotG, Ragnarok, Ironman.
Captain America 1 is top tier for me. It's like if Wonder Woman had a good ending instead of CGI monster fight.

Black Panther is overrated but still top tier, lots of great moments.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Captain America 1 is top tier for me. It's like if Wonder Woman had a good ending instead of CGI monster fight.

Black Panther is overrated but still top tier, lots of great moments.

Doesn't like WW for CGI monster fight, praises movie with CGI monster fight.

I mean, you do you, but CA1 next to Dark World and BP will be the least rewatched for me. I've literally only watched the bluray of CA1 once after I bought it, and never bothered to buy Dark World (rewatched the torrent once about halfway and stopped).