Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well they already pulled a mind controlled Hulk in AoU. I really hope they don't let Loki sock puppet him like he did in the comics. Too soon.

Another dimension where both these powers go nuts without collateral damage would be a great 3 hour movie by itself. Popcorn incoming.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The argument that Thor beating destroyer is plot related is silly. ANYONE EVER BEATING ANYONE is ALWAYS plot related, otherwise why would it be important?

Secondly, vibranium isn't really that dense of a metal. The density isn't what makes it noteworthy, it's the unique ability of absorbing and redirecting kinetic energy. It could be as sense as balsa wood but if everything you throw at it bounces off we're gonna pay attention to it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I will gladly give my soul to Marvel if Beta Ray Bill is in this. After I die of a nerdgasm, of course.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The Hulk vs Thor animated movie was pretty badass, what will this one be like?
Probably better than
Thor-Hulk-Thor-Ragnarok.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
There is a lot going on in this movie right now.

The footage screened had Hulk launching himself at Surtur, and Fenris Wolf was also in one of the shots.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why does the hulk need a melee weapon? Aren't his fists basically unstoppable forces?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to see him swing the sword/axe and have the haft just snap from the force through the air.