Thread request: High IQ Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I grow weary of having to speak down to the intellectually impoverished in the Politics thread and I am proposing we create a thread where the brilliant among us can exchange ideas without the distortion created by members who are limited by their own lack of grey matter.

I believe the best way to execute this would be to create a thread that is by default closed to new posts from members but they can be granted access by providing proof of a standardized test score that can be used to approximate an IQ value as well as identity verification. SAT or ACT scores would be the easiest metric to use and we can use the conversion table here starting out: SAT I to IQ Estimator. It's not perfect but it's the most efficient way to do this since almost all Americans take the SAT or ACT and you can pull up old scores freely on their websites.

I believe an IQ 135 is a good chopping point which is about the 98.5% percentile. So based on that, we will require an SAT score of 1350 or an ACT score of 32 to participate in the High IQ Politics thread.

Additionally, since we're dealing strictly with intelligent people here, we will not tolerate any sort of personal attacks or any other sort of behavior that does not contribute to the discourse and the free exchange of ideas in the thread.

@Amod please let us know when the thread is set up and who we should submit verification requests to.

Regards,
kegkilla

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So a thread you wouldnt get to post in? Sweet.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Even if you want to go down the race/IQ rabbit hole, Hispanics are white.

pod-band.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Everytime I see keg's avatar I think it must have taken the whole bottle of olive oil.
they haven't done the greased up shtick since the 80's. you are hemorrhaging IQ points by the minute.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ha, big truck was good shit. Such a simple song, but fun none the less. I used to listen to this stuff back in high school. It's really considered nu metal? What's the classification?
I don't know, I think it's a pretty stupid label myself, I really just consider it the hard rock sound that was in style in the late 90s / early 2000s. tuned down guitars, clunky ass bass riffs, occasionally some rapping, a lot of whining about mom and dad. it was a great time for music. then 9/11 happened. I 100% blame 9/11 for the downfall of nu metal.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Growing up I never understood how Creed and later Nu Metal were so prevalent in media. I never came into contact with that apparently massive demographic fueling their rise popularity. I guess there are thousands apon thousands of unseen Kegkillas in this world buying up all that Axe Body Spray. I imagine them all to be dressed caps backwards with a B-Ball tank layered over their Ts ala Fred Durst.

Creed was (is?) really popular in the Philly area. I used to not understand why, but, alterbridge is fucking awesome so I changed to only hating on Scott Stapp. Creed covers can be really good when anyone else sings.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
what's with you and the oil? it's getting weird

Well considering it's part of your posts and avatar, that's the question I have for you. I thought it was weird to begin with that you would give us these oiled up images to look at.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Creed was (is?) really popular in the Philly area. I used to not understand why, but, alterbridge is fucking awesome so I changed to only hating on Scott Stapp. Creed covers can be really good when anyone else sings.
I couldn't get into it. To me Creed was Stryper 5 yrs later minus hair spray and spandex.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.