Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dude is a scumbag for sure. I think Doc Antle takes the cake though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd lead a tiger cult and have 15 wives. That sounds like a sweet scam.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Will I hate humans if I watch this though? I feel I'm missing out with its exponentially growing popularity but I feel I'm better off avoiding it in the same way I don't watch Springer because I just feel more pity and sorrow for these humans than joy out of their shitty, fucked up lives. I dunno, call me an empath snowflake but I'm not the type to indulge in true schadenfreude.
Yes, yes you will. No normal person likes caged animal type shit but it evens out knowing how fucked up these people are and how bad life is for them. Just fucking weird pure southern white trash people on meth. There are 1000 what the fuck moments and about 60 times where you see a tiger or whatever and just fucking hope it goes for their throat and fucks em up. Sadly no one dies during the shooting of this.

Its like the John Macafee movie that he put out but kinda worse or the same.

Its unique.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Im a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I used to work antisocial assholes straight out of prison. I feel qualified to say Doc Antle is a total psychopath.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Tiger.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Doc Antle said “relationship with animals” way too much in episode 1 and I can’t wait to see just how weird he is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
One dude was so funny when he went to him for mentoring and said , fuck the animals , teach me how you train all these women !

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This series was so crazy, by the time that Joe was giving a eulogy for his dead husband and was telling his husband's mother (and rest of the family) how her kid (and relative) loved to put his balls on Joes face to cheer him up, I wasn't even questioning the information or wondering if I heard all that correctly at that point.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
What a bat shit crazy ride that all was. Joe is a piece of shit - hands down but I'm confident he was framed by Jeff. That Jeff guy is a galactic piece of shit and manipulator.

I do want to know more about Doc Antle but he seems super careful about what he reveals.

I feel awful for all the people who worked at the zoo. They looked like they really cared about the tigers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Crazy documentary. They still reveal WTF layers of unknown info on top of it in the sixth episode. You feel it can't get any crazier and it one-up's itself constantly. Good watch.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Is meth THAT powerful that it turns straight men into pink wearing tuxedo sister-husbands of flaming red neck queens?

Or were the two dudes really bi deep down inside? I mean the one guy got "property of joe exotic" tattooed on his happy trail! Help me understand

Caliane

Is meth THAT powerful that it turns straight men into pink wearing tuxedo sister-husbands of flaming red neck queens?

Or were the two dudes really bi deep down inside? I mean the one guy got "property of joe exotic" tattooed on his happy trail! Help me understand
well only one way to know. you got to try it, document it, and let us know the results.

• 2Worf

Fadaar

That guy

Men aren't bi. You perform sexual acts willingly on another man you gay for life, whether or not you like women doesn't matter at that point.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Men aren't bi. You perform sexual acts willingly on another man you gay for life, whether or not you like women doesn't matter at that point.

So what you're saying is "Once you've had dick, it's always your pick"? Is this experience talking?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Good god, it's like seeing life through the eyes of wizardhawk. It felt almost like I was watching Game of Thrones: Meth.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Old Don def got killed by the psycho bitch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users