Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Khane

Got something right about marriage
uhhhh. Owning tigers aside it is quite a good representation of redneck USA lol. Plenty of meth heads, gun toting criminal types out on the remote Oregon coast where I grew up too.

Yes, it is a good representation of redneck USA, shit there are even a good portion of people like that in a blue state like CT. He was saying that's MOST of America.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Right, these people aren't the norm anywhere, they're freaks, I mean that in the best possible way.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
The big cat rescue lady may as well play Hillary Clinton in SNL sketches. The guy that took over the zoo deserves to be in jail just for unironically wearing those fucking clothes as an old ass man.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The entire time we watched this show, my wife just kept saying "this can't be real", every ten minutes. Everyone of those cunts need to be staked out as tiger food, but then that would lead to super Meth tigers going on a rampage.... actually fuck that'd be kind of awesome. Fuck bear cavalry, meth tiger shock troopers GO!

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's definitely one for the history books that you met your second wife after picking her up off the street and driving around having a romantic conversation at gunpoint. With you gun, that you gave to her to get her into your car so you could talk to her.

Florida Man and all but Holy fuck dude.

Also Nebraska Avenue in Tampa where she got picked up is like one of the seediest streets in the entirety of Tampa. I love how delightfully campy and dirty Tampa is.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I know... jesus. This entire show is just wtf piled on wtf. Non stop entertainment.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
It's definitely one for the history books that you met your second wife after picking her up off the street and driving around having a romantic conversation at gunpoint. With you gun, that you gave to her to get her into your car so you could talk to her.

Florida Man and all but Holy fuck dude.

Also Nebraska Avenue in Tampa where she got picked up is like one of the seediest streets in the entirety of Tampa. I love how delightfully campy and dirty Tampa is.

which is hilarious cause you go on the other side of 275 on Florida Ave and you got the Porsche dealership and others right there

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If most of America isn't like this, then how come there are so many Netflix documentaries about people like this. E.g. MAKING A MURDERER

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If most of America isn't like this, then how come there are so many Netflix documentaries about people like this. E.g. MAKING A MURDERER

So 2 documentaries about like 20 people in a country of 350 million people.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Most of rural/small town America aren't the overachievers depicted in Tiger King. For example I live in some pretty serious meth country, but it's lacking in guns/bibles/other traditional redneck stuff.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If all life in England isn't like Downton Abbey then why do they keep making shows like that?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So 2 documentaries about like 20 people in a country of 350 million people.

Wrong

Screenshot_20200330-010413.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I dunno, does seem kind of wrong Joe is in prison for 22 years for not killing someone and based on the testimony of felon drug addicts. (but probably deserves it based on the treatment of his animals)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like