Tips on being a cheap piece of shit

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
What is your preferred rice car?
i mean cars are just transport to me, so as long as it's not a clunker and ac works it's good, now tho after having awd for almost 10 years, i view that as the most essential so my preferred would be a subie, even after the cvt died (but it was covered under warranty and fixed for 0.00$ so i really can't complain).

but i've also been looking at the faggy prius w/ awd now too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's no such thing as "nice" roast beef
over here we have "italian roast beef", basically regular roast beef with garlic and oregano added. thing about roast beef is it only has a few days window of eating it before it starts tasting funny. make sure your roast beef is fresh and dont let it sit in the fridge for almost a week before finishing it.

over here we have "italian roast beef", basically regular roast beef with garlic and oregano added. thing about roast beef is it only has a few days window of eating it before it starts tasting funny. make sure your roast beef is fresh and dont let it sit in the fridge for almost a week before finishing it.

it lasts one day.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another cheap piece of shit suggestion. If you want to go to college for "free", get any random bullshit job at Walmart or Sam's Club. They're allowing day 1 hires to attend a number of online colleges for $1 per work day with all expenses (enrollment, taxes & book fees) completely covered by the $1 per work day fee. It's pretty much free at that point. Especially if you're part time and only work 2-3 days per week.

They do a few limitations to career selections, but here's the giant list of all that's currently offered.

Pretty good opportunity, IMO.
A few of my co-workers left to join the healthcare world after graduating from their online schooling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user