Titan has been cancelled.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea thats the original article where Mike did the interview. Kotaku was just posting it pretty much
tongue.png

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
7 years in the can, why not just launch it for half price, nerds (me included) would still try it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
7 years in the can, why not just launch it for half price, nerds (me included) would still try it.
Cause technically wasn't it scrapped a year ago? the 6 years of work were shot out, and then the 1 year of work they did the past year was shot out.

Thats still probably more playable than Pantheon will ever be tho.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone could afford 7 years of dev costs down the toilet, it would be Blizzard!

Makes you wonder what is next for them.

Needless

Toe Sucker
....is this a real question? it's not like they're sitting there helicoptering their dicks on top of a fully finished game that they're just not happy about releasing. Shit doesn't work like that.

It would be nice to see what they actually had as concept art and shit, but then they'll probably just salvage what they lost over those years into another?smaller game or something, somewhere down the line.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
....is this a real question? it's not like they're sitting there helicoptering their dicks on top of a fully finished game that they're just not happy about releasing. Shit doesn't work like that.

It would be nice to see what they actually had as concept art and shit, but then they'll probably just salvage what they lost over those years into another-smaller game or something, somewhere down the line.
I agree, was a hasty response. Guess i would at least like to see some artwork and what was scrapped i guess. I'm over it.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wonder if Curt Schilling still blew more money to not make a game.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I find abandoned MMORPG worlds super tragic...COH, Vanguard, EQOA... people put their souls into the creating these worlds. Knowing Titan and Amalur exist and will never be explored hits me right in the feels.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I find abandoned MMORPG worlds super tragic...COH, Vanguard, EQOA... people put their souls into the creating these worlds. Knowing Titan and Amalur exist and will never be explored hits me right in the feels.
VG still hurting here bro. That was a world that should still be running, yet other shit is in its place.

It+s+fine.+Bro+hug+_83a4232a840a808dd586956d3f1307ab.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Maybe they'll use the development team that was working on it, to push out content faster for WoW now.

Probably not.

Vitality

HUSTLE
so does blizzard roll it's successes here into world of warcraft? Or is it all a big waste?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Maybe they'll use the development team that was working on it, to push out content faster for WoW now.

Probably not.
Hey now, that's just not funny. They also have Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and Hearthstone that they don't push content out at a decent clip on.