Titan has been cancelled.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think the real question is when are they gonna make a kart-racer set in the Warcraft universe?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
They were thinking the same thing the guys with the RMAH idea were thinking.

"These retarded fucking aspies will go for it. You know they will."

Literal turd in a box.
I was about ready to come in and post exactly this response.

They have done some pretty retarded shit lately. Diablo 3 and the RMAH destroyed the game. Hopefully lessoned learned to go back to making fun games to play and the world will buy them.

Pretty fucking easy concept one would think. Instead, the MMORPG genre is dead because of the same deadbeat egos that moved from company to company, and the inevitable "The market has changed" excuse will come out to protect their management positions. The resounding and echoing thud of common sense rings through the halls of the entire gaming industry with no one to listen.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Uhm, WoW has the hardest gameplay of all MMOs. Nothing even comes close.

Oh, right, you want to have to farm forty 1% drops off multi-hour rare spawns in order to be able to even access the content at all. I'm not sure that counts as "hard," though.

Every other MMO in existence either has such a timesink implemented or has all their content beat within 24 hours of being released. WoW is the only game where you can go in basically immediately and it still takes weeks for the stuff to be beaten.
Yeah hate to double post but to re-iterate. Heroic Garrosh took all of 2.5 weeks to kill after release. Hell, it took them a over month to kill turn 9 Savage in FFXIV, and that's just one example. (Relic timesink aside, you don't need it anymore unless you really, really want it.)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah hate to double post but to re-iterate. Heroic Garrosh took all of 2.5 weeks to kill after release. Hell, it took them a over month to kill turn 9 Savage in FFXIV, and that's just one example. (Relic timesink aside, you don't need it anymore unless you really, really want it.)
520+ wipes later, and only made possible by running split raids 5 times a week to rapidly gear up.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just saw this. Tried to change it but you gave me a JPEG file and it isn't accepted. It says it needs a PNG file? Try again
smile.png
PM me the avatar you want me to change it too.
Since you are a good sport just wear it for 30 days then you can change it back.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
520+ wipes later, and only made possible by running split raids 5 times a week to rapidly gear up.
Time is much less relevant than attempts, imo. 2.5 weeks with over 520 attempts until it finally came together for the best gamers the MMO genre has to offer. I vaguely recall reading that it was another 3 months before anyone outside of the 1% of the 1% of raiders (Paragon, etc) killed Heroic Garrosh.

Something tells me the people who took a month to kill turn 9 Savage (never played FFXIV so no idea wtf that means) weren't on par with Paragon...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If we go back to the original point being made, it was that WoW content is the hardest out there, yet you can go in immediately and doesn't require farming ridiculous amounts or any sort of timesink, like "every other" MMO out there. And yet, clearly it does require ridiculous amounts of gear and legendary cloak timesinks if it took the rest of the world so long to actually get to the content. No, it didn't take people that long to skill up, it took them that long to gear up, as prevalent by the fact of how many people clear heroic content in SoO these days. (Hell, there are pugs for the shit on my dead ass server, I can only imagine how many pugs do heroics everywhere else.)

It may be the most popular kid on the block, but it sure as hell isn't the toughest. Expand your horizons if you need convincing.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If we go back to the original point being made, it was that WoW content is the hardest out there, yet you can go in immediately and doesn't require farming ridiculous amounts or any sort of timesink, like "every other" MMO out there. And yet, clearly it does require ridiculous amounts of gear and legendary cloak timesinks if it took the rest of the world so long to actually get to the content. No, it didn't take people that long to skill up, it took them that long to gear up, as prevalent by the fact of how many people clear heroic content in SoO these days. (Hell, there are pugs for the shit on my dead ass server, I can only imagine how many pugs do heroics everywhere else.)

It may be the most popular kid on the block, but it sure as hell isn't the toughest. Expand your horizons if you need convincing.
You can simply look at WoW progress of how many people still haven't killed the hardest content almost 2 years since it was released to dismiss your entire point. Are you talking full pug heroic clears?

934/10000 plus guilds have cleared Heroic SoO 25 man.

Piriwi_sl

shitlord
What I need is a warcraft styled dark soul type game. I bet they could create some fun bosses. Make it so that you can bring your character into wow after finishing the game for more $$$ (assign class, level and gear based on customisation and accomplishments of your character during play through).

Opimo_sl

shitlord
Not quite. The WoW team has doubled in size over the past year and this is a lot of new hires. They want to increase the patch cycle and they are doing that by brute force essentially creating a second content team that can work on alternate patches.

Some of the Titan guys went to Team 6 which is run by Mike BoothNew Blizzard Game Led by Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead Developer | Blizzplanet.com
The rumor is that Blizzard is going to strip the FPS portion of Titan out and release it as a standalone TF2 clone.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The problem is that nobody has made the leap to a real nextgen MMO yet. Blizzard doesn't invent and never has, they refine with world class engineers. We will have to wait for the next big breakthrough to see Blizzard come out with a MMO.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Uhm, WoW has the hardest gameplay of all MMOs. Nothing even comes close.

Oh, right, you want to have to farm forty 1% drops off multi-hour rare spawns in order to be able to even access the content at all. I'm not sure that counts as "hard," though.

Every other MMO in existence either has such a timesink implemented or has all their content beat within 24 hours of being released. WoW is the only game where you can go in basically immediately and it still takes weeks for the stuff to be beaten.
WoW is not even close to the hardest MMO. Not even in the same stratosphere. Simon Says and Dance Dance do not make MMO gameplay hard.